Paragraphs?

DizRotus

Why can't I create new paragraphs?

I hit "enter" after the ? and it looked like a new paragraph was created, but after I hit "post," everything gets jammed into one line.

"Enter" was hit twice prior to the start of this sentence. I've recently switched from IE to Chrome; could that be a factor?

"This forum is to blame. It's very outdated. Sorry about the hassle... Safari is the same."

Thanks Amy. The less than p greater than p solution isn't the worst, just inconvenient.

FYI to everyone. A computer expert, whose opinion I respect, STRONGLY discourages the use of IE for banking, credit card purchases, etc. He feels security issues with IE make it too risky. He suggested Chrome or Firefox.

HTML tags. In cases where the tag indicates the start of a mode, ("quote" enclosed in "<>" starts quotation mode, for example), a forward slash before the same tag ends the mode ("/quote" enclosed in "<>" ends quotation mode).

In spite of the name, "link" is not the command to use to insert a link to another document. Use "a" instead. See here.

"br" and "p" are probably the most useful.

FYI to everyone. A computer expert, whose opinion I respect, STRONGLY discourages the use of IE for banking, credit card purchases, etc. He feels security issues with IE make it too risky. He suggested Chrome or Firefox.

And the fine folks at Mozilla (Firefox), said their browser wasn't intended for business use, and with the upgrades coming as fast as Flash, Acrobat and Java, it makes it hard to trust any of them.

Bruce