KP-250's and bass bins ARE SOLD.

CECAA850

I'm actually affiliated with this sale as these are mine[:D]. All 4 pieces will be sold as a set and not broken up. There's plenty of info out there on the 250's so I'll talk about the bins. Michael Hurd helped me with the design as I built them. The goal of the build was to have a set of bass speakers that would keep up with the tremendous output of the 250's. Mission accomplished. Each bin houses a Peavey Lowrider 18" driver. The bins are 3/4" MDF that has been sprayed professionally with truck bedliner material. The combination is great for block or work parties or if you just have a REALLY big back yard. I've actually had the police show up at my house during a party with these.The combination is loud AND clear. Firm asking price is $800.00 and I live in Beaumont TX. Bring your favorite CD for an audition.

Carl

EDIT: I WILL SELL THE BASS BINS WITHOUT THE 250'S BUT I WILL NOT SELL THE 250'S WITHOUT THE BASS BINS.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look really nice Carl. $200 per speaker seems like a great price for someone. Best wishes with the sale.

Thanks, I tried to price them fairly and to move. The drivers alone in the bass bins were over $200.00 each. They're also rebuildable as are many pro style drivers.

• Moderators

Wow that's a great price, someone needs to get these.

The have big output and don't take up alot of space and easily can roll around a garage, a really good deal. [Y] Just add 3 more Heresy's for HT, even an outdoor theater.

They'd work well in that big ol' yard of yoursWink.

i could probably scrape together the cash for the speakers, but not the funds for gear to drive them. It's an efficient setup, but i don't have even a spare AVR sitting around to use, let alone a pre/pro + amps.

Sounds like someone needs a package deal[;)].