New Robin Trower album: Roots and Branches

Daddy Dee

Think the CD is not officially available for a few more days, but downloaded this yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Listened to the samples on Amazon a week ago and thought this would be great fun. it met and exceeded my expectations. great music to clean clean house with.

Tracklist:

01 – Hound Dog

02 – The Thrill Is Gone

03 – When I Heard Your Name

04 – Little Red Rooster

05 – I Believe To My Soul

06 – Shape Of Things To Come

07 – That’s Alright Mama

08 – Save Your Love

09 – Born Under A Bad Sign

10 – Sheltered Moon

11 – See My Life

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8307BG/ref=s9_wish_gw_d5_g15_ir03?ie=UTF8&colid=3PSGOU84NG3EL&coliid=I1GQXNHKK778IR&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=02DA040N4ADFH0SJKBW7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

it's not your father's Bridge of Sighs![:D]

post-11993-13819829641642_thumb.jpg

I remember when I first saw Robin live it was at the kansas city market. We were waiting for the show and someone asked who was Robin Trower...the reply I heard back...oh he some old guy.....But when he came out loud and proud those people took notice....lol... I wanted to ask them old guy huh...lol...loved it...rick

• 4 weeks later...

It was and the only one I had, before I gave away the Lp's

Bridge of Sighs is the only one I have too. James Dewar's vocals go so well with the whole sound of the release. I'm very interested in new material from Trower but will have to get used to someone else's voice. Time to look into Trower's back catalog for more Dewar.