I WON THE LOTTERY

BigStewMan

My ex wife won the lottery... A YEAR AFTER WE GOT DIVORICED.

true story.

I notice you didn't comment much about this. Having been there (Divorce).........I would consider the ex winning cash a good thing.........meaning hopefully she'll never bother you again. I wish my ex all the success in the world, and please leave me the heck alone.

• Moderators

My best friend/neighbor went on there second cruise with us in Nov, when he got back home he was going through his wallet cleaning out some junk and noticed a lotto ticket he bought days before the cruise. He checked the numbers and found he had won 1 million. His wife had no idea, he never tells her when he buys tickets because she complains, which she stopped doing now when he buys them.

I asked him what has he wanted that he was now going to buy, he said nothing, they got a new car and helped there kids. He is 10 yeas older than me at 65 and says there is nothing they want. [Y]

• Moderators

Are you going to buy the Raiders with it?

but what do i do with the rest of the money?

Yes Get a good quarterback?

No way don't by the Raiders, just take some one out on a date, the odds are the way things are today you will get the same result.........