KPT-684 sub for sale / K 402's are SOLD

davis419b

Yeah, just like those guys before you, right? [;)]

Come on, you can take a little of your own medicine can't ya?

If you wanna sell here, you gotta post a price ! That's what you said to another seller. I'm just sayin, practice what you preach. [:D]

1 poster has 3 post and the other had 4 post, whats your point ? Giving new members advice to post a price goes along way to selling thier product.

I choose to take my deal to the other room and discuss prices and products !

Practice what you preach. Post count matters how? Your way of welcoming new members I guess?

No wonder those folks don't participate. This isn't some exclusive club based on post count. So in your mind new members have to have a price listed and a certain number of posts excludes them from needing a price? Is that it? Absurd.

If you require a price of others then list a price. 1 post or 100K. That's my point. Practice what you preach.

You just got owned by Sarge. You don't like how it tastes so you have a meltdown - classic.

PMs should be used to hammer out the details, not to rack and stack the offers, which basically amounts to running a silent auction. I say no price, no ad.

Yeah, we all know why he does it that way too.

"Silent Auction: a way of selling something in which people put an offer of a particular amount of money inside an envelope, the envelopes are opened when the sale takes place, and the person who offers the most money buys the object."

Too funny. Sarge busted you plain and simple. When you expect behavior from someone else that you exempt yourself from -- there is a word for that.