KPT-684 sub for sale / K 402's are SOLD

davis419b

Yeah, we all know why he does it that way too.

"Silent Auction: a way of selling something in which people put an offer of a particular amount of money inside an envelope, the envelopes are opened when the sale takes place, and the person who offers the most money buys the object."

Too funny. Sarge busted you plain and simple. When you expext behavior from someone else that you exempt yourself from -- there is a word for that.

i

I offered advice to 3 newcomers that posting a price would help their sale so what's the big deal ? I don't need any help with this sale and don't care if I don't sell them . I have a buyer who is waiting for the shipping cost to pull the trigger . I am not taking offers !!

It's already over, you missed it. I even sent a PM apologizing for being a you know what. He really didn't do anything wrong - the rules don't state you can't conduct business via PMs. You don't have to list a price if you don't want. I can see where pictures and prices might help a new person, but not necessarily help an established seller. Sarge catching that is still kind of funny though.

Just stopped in boys because I could feel the love in the airWink Did you ever say (tell Mike) how much those 402's wereSurprise LOL

Nope! I was interested for a possible future project, but really didn't want to do the deal thru PM. I wasn't aware that you didn't have to post a price with a for sale ad on this forum. For some reason I thought you had to. Regardless, I will only deal with items that have a posted price. Otherwise, you might as well list it on eBay and sell it to the highest bidder.

Mike

Mike that is not the way it was . I only 2 people that got THE price and the first guy bailed because he wanted me to hold them for 2 months without paying for them . The second guy bought them .

Not a problem. I guess I just feel if you are selling something here, you know what you want for them and that's the price you ask for in the ad. If it doesn't sell then you might reduce your price or you wait for the market to turn around.

Regardless, no big deal. If the price was right I would have probably jumped on them.

Mike