Amy

Deang

I'd really appreciate if they made adding a picture on here a little easier. I've yet to successfully add a picture on this sight. On audiogon I click upload, select my picture and done. I'm selling some things right now. I didn't list here because I can't get a picture to load and fear the backlashing that would come with my add not being up to standards.

W27, hey bro. don't worry about the pics. Something may be amiss with your browser or such. Anytime you want to post a pic. PM me and/or send the pics to me on email. I'll be happy to post them for you. If you want to post gear for sale here, you've got the support to make it happen. no BS.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all agree that an upgraded forum would be great (hint hint Amy). Big Smile

To me the forums functionality is fine BUT that darn pic uploading can be a real bugger until you get it down. Why should you have to scroll to the right, or for that matter, search for a save button at all? Having a save button a few hundred pixels to the left is so hard? Jeesh. I'm no programmer/code writer but for ten bucks I could pick up an "HTML/Website Design for Dummies" at my local bookstore and have it figured out in a day or so I'm sure. Youth, aren't you a code guy? Send our friends over at the Klipsch HQ an email detailing how to move a button over on a web page.

I'd really appreciate if they made adding a picture on here a little easier. I've yet to successfully add a picture on this sight. On audiogon I click upload, select my picture and done. I'm selling some things right now. I didn't list here because I can't get a picture to load and fear the backlashing that would come with my add not being up to standards.

W27, hey bro. don't worry about the pics. Something may be amiss with your browser or such. Anytime you want to post a pic. PM me and/or send the pics to me on email. I'll be happy to post them for you. If you want to post gear for sale here, you've got the support to make it happen. no BS.

Thanks Daddy Dee!! I really appreciate the offer. I'm getting a new computer soon. I tried to load some pictures from my camera and the memory card reader even stopped working. I'll admit I'm not the best with computers, but I usually can't even make a space for a paragraph on here! I have some extended family staying with me which forced me to scale down my audio collection. I just got rid of a lot of things, but I'd much rather someone from here end up with the stuff. Once I decide what else needs to go I'll be happy to offer them here first.

Trevor: please do not let this get you down....really. I show as a recent member, but I have been associated with this forum since 2002. Believe me when I say that things are positively tame compared to times long gone by. Keep moving forward believing in what you know is right about the communication and sharing here. One of the things this forum has needed more than anything, IMO, are new ideas, viewpoints, knowledge, experiences, impressions -- regardless of one's (entirely irrelevant number of posts). We all need to remember that we ALL had our first contribution to this otherwise very informative and worthwhile forum. I think I got up to several thousand posts at one point, but took some extended time away when I decided I wanted to spend more time doing -- listening, building amplifiers and preamps, getting back into my viny collection (and collecting more!) -- than posting about it, which is still an enjoyable and useful thing. Kept in perspective.

Trevor: please do not let this get you down....really. I show as a recent member, but I have been associated with this forum since 2002. Believe me when I say that things are positively tame compared to times long gone by. Keep moving forward believing in what you know is right about the communication and sharing here. One of the things this forum has needed more than anything, IMO, are new ideas, viewpoints, knowledge, experiences, impressions -- regardless of one's (entirely irrelevant number of posts). We all need to remember that we ALL had our first contribution to this otherwise very informative and worthwhile forum. I think I got up to several thousand posts at one point, but took some extended time away when I decided I wanted to spend more time doing -- listening, building amplifiers and preamps, getting back into my viny collection (and collecting more!) -- than posting about it, which is still an enjoyable and useful thing. Kept in perspective.

Thanks for caring but I am most definitely not down. I've spent the last decade working for a company that is consistently ranked in the top three for customer service in our industry. You don't earn that title without learning how to take a lot of schitt. "Like water off a ducks back". I got that little gem from a fortune cookie I was sharing with the wife a number of years ago (she works for the same company I do). We both got a good chuckle when reading it. But thanks for your support anyways. Best Regards.