I Am Stoked.

willland

I picked up my new toy today and I think the puzzle just may be complete, at least as far as LFE goes. Out of the box with no tweaking or implementing any onboard EQ, my new SVS SB13 Plus sounds awesome. Looks pretty good too.

My primary LFE demo Bluray is "Flight of the Phoenix" with it's very realistic sandstorm and plane crash scene, and the SVS did not disappoint. I can now feel the bass in just about any spot in my 6000+ cubic foot family room/kitchen. I know after some volume matching, auto EQ'ing and running Audyssey MultEQ XT again, it will only get better. Now I understand what all the fuss is about these SVS subs with the Sledge amp. They are crazy good.

Bill

post-26822-138198536214_thumb.jpg

Bill is so excited about this sub he can't even chime in on the thread. Hope you are enjoying it so far

That is true but for the last four hours my wife and I were watching an Iron Man/Iron Man 2 double feature on Bluray in preperation for Saturday night date night and Iron Man 3.

Man does Iron Man 2 have some serious LFE. The Revel B15/Klipsch RSW-10d/SVS SB13 Plus combo never broke a sweat.[:D] I hope the Regal Loop 16's Klipsch system doesn't disappoint.[:P]

Bill

• Moderators

Man does Iron man 2 have some serious LFE.

There are many, many scenes with HUGE LFE and even subsonic drops. [:D] Tonight they had it cranked up really loud (loved it). I wanted to ask someone what speakers they were using in the theater.