Wanted Welborne Labs Moondog's

Cornman

Cornman, whatever you do, please do not buy anything new directly from Welborne. There are a significant number of folks who still are out money from bad deals with them over the past five years. Personal deals from owners other than Welborne are as usual, but Welborne itself is caveat emporer.

Cornman, whatever you do, please do not buy anything new directly from Welborne. There are a significant number of folks who still are out money from bad deals with them over the past five years. Personal deals from owners other than Welborne are as usual, but Welborne itself is caveat emporer.

Preach it Brother!!!!

I can't believe he has the balls to still do business on the internet and show up at trade shows.

Preach it Brother!!!!

I can't believe he has the balls to still do business on the internet and show up at trade shows.

That is outrageous, I am convinced sooner are latter it wlll booerrang back on him. Burned folks dont forget.

Preach it Brother!!!!

Maybe one of these times a disgruntled customer will jack him in the face.

A deal has been struck. Beer Thank you Blindman,. This forum never ceases to amaze me with all the networking possibilities & the wealth of information to be had by any one that wishes to learn.

Cornman

Wish there was a Like button on the forum, 'cause I Like that post!

Rick

Wow, still a lot of pent up aggression.... My Welborne Star Chiefs are The Bomb!

You will find admiration and love of Welbourne amps on this forum.

You will not find much love and understanding for Welbourne.

There are many people who sent money for amps or kits and never got anything in return.

I bought an assembly manual for my Moondogs, as I am the fourth owner. Since the trannies on mine are Magnequests, I would like to build a second pair. It was a download made available after paying, so I got what I wanted.

John... if you want to have a listen to the Moondogs on a pair of LS, let me know. You aren't that far away. [;)]

Bruce

Bruce, you have excellent taste!

"Great minds think alike!"

I bought an assembly manual for my Moondogs, as I am the fourth owner. Since the trannies on mine are Magnequests, I would like to build a second pair. It was a download made available after paying, so I got what I wanted.

John... if you want to have a listen to the Moondogs on a pair of LS, let me know. You aren't that far away. Wink

Bruce