High end power cables?

tmassey

It's pretty hard to take that site seriously. I wonder if they'd actually send you one of those $1 cables? Those do sound like a good deal.

Did anyone else notice the finger marks in the white substance near the ends? It looks like putty was packed around the cables and squeezed into place by hand. Maybe that's where the magic is packed in.

It's pretty hard to take that site seriously. I wonder if they'd actually send you one of those $1 cables? Those do sound like a good deal.

Did anyone else notice the finger marks in the white substance near the ends? It looks like putty was packed around the cables and squeezed into place by hand. Maybe that's where the magic is packed in.

it's very obviously a website set up to point out the idiocy of audio cables. I took it completely as a joke. BTW, I think that's silly putty at the end of each cable and simply squeezed on by hand.

Does anyone know what a GroundHangar is?

That is another option for the speaker wire bridge. It doesn't let the wire come in contact with the floor, thus, providing a cleaner signal.

I bought 4 of them. Should be here next week.

• Moderators

That site is pretty awesome! Love the baby testing video...I've read before that's how true audiophiles do it in their testing of Super High End Audio Gear.

I just picked up this Ground Hanger. Never seen one but it looks like it's a pretty revolutionary product. The only flaw in the design is you can't fit one on every RCA connection. Other than that, I believe this could be the game changer.

GHMW-2T.jpg?1370434263

I'm saving up $1,000,000.00 for the 10m Adria Power Cable. That way I can run power to my AVR from the next room. [:P]

ADRIA-2T.jpg?1369817326

Thanks for sharing the site! Don't guess I'll be needing Monoprice anymore.

This site is hilarious! A little effort to set that up! The question I have youth is are those poppy seeds or chocolate sprinkles on the ends of your new cables? I'm excited for your full review on how those clean and enhance performance! Nice price too! I've never saved $1M on any of my gear! ;-)

• Moderators

I'll go with chocolate sprinkles. Wouldn't be kosher for a pastor to be eating poppy seeds now would it. [:D] Word of caution....it's probably best to unplug from the wall before eating the chocolate sprinkles. [:P] Next thing you know the'll have to put one of those Warning Labels on the cables.

I've never saved $1M on any of my gear!

Yeah, with savings that great, I just couldn't help but pull the trigger.

I just picked up this Ground Hanger. Never seen one but it looks like it's a pretty revolutionary product. The only flaw in the design is you can't fit one on every RCA connection. Other than that, I believe this could be the game changer.

GHMW-2T.jpg?1370434263

That looks like something I eat in Silverton, CO.

Rocky Mountain Oysters! [:P]

Looks more like a diapers disposal pouch to me.

GHMW-2T.jpg?1370434263

That looks like something I eat in Silverton, CO.

Rocky Mountain Oysters! Stick out tongue