McIntosh System....

Boxx

Guest Anonymous

He's probably just fishing for a once-in-a-lifetetime-sale on the chance that it may actually happen and therefore cash in...might as well try...

All things considered, a trip to Buda is well worth it. There is a great Barbeque place near town. It is worth a visit. lol....

http://www.saltlickbbq.com/

MMM Saltlick bbq, we ate there at the one by the baseball field out side of Round rock. I have ordered their rub before, but this time I got the cook book. Kind of a neat story, with recipes. If any one has a chance to go there do, I highly recommend it.

All things considered, a trip to Buda is well worth it. There is a great Barbeque place near town. It is worth a visit. lol....

http://www.saltlickbbq.com/

MMM Saltlick bbq, we ate there at the one by the baseball field out side of Round rock. I have ordered their rub before, but this time I got the cook book. Kind of a neat story, with recipes. If any one has a chance to go there do, I highly recommend it.
I've been to that one also. Very nice place!

All that and he can't spring for the $120 to get three woofers refoamed???

Come on Rich, the guy is already knocking $90,041.09 off his cost[:o] That alone would buy quite a bit of Saltlick BBQ[:D] I should have never hit Boxx's link as soon as I saw all the BBQ my mouth started watering up, always bring 6 bottle of sauce back with me when we go and it seems to never last 6 months[:(]

All that and he can't spring for the $120 to get three woofers refoamed???

Come on Rich, the guy is already knocking $90,041.09 off his costSurprise That alone would buy quite a bit of Saltlick BBQBig Smile I should have never hit Boxx's link as soon as I saw all the BBQ my mouth started watering up, always bring 6 bottle of sauce back with me when we go and it seems to never last 6 monthsSad

Well in that case.... I'll throw some "salt" on the fire. LOL

I know Duder, that dang Boxx has had me dreaming of a family style platter ever since his frst post[:o] Matter a fact his whole thread has been teasing me from the get go, first I have to see a pile of killer Mac for half off (not that I could even afford them at half off) but then he goes and post a link to my favorite BBQ place when it's 8 hours away. Just cruel I tell ya[:@] LOL