Home Theater Meetup at Youthman's Home

Youthman

It would be nice to meet others on this forum as well as see Youth's setup, however, I am certain I can not trek from Oregon for a number of reasons. Two of which are proximity and the fact that I have get to pay for my daughters wedding in May.

I am sure next year I could talk the wife into a trip to Florida for just about any reason. :)

• Moderators

LOL You guys are too funny. :lol:

Of course Meet Ups are typically for locals to the meetup location but I'm leaving it open in case anyone is in the area. Nothing like going to an Audio Get Together while you are on your family vacation. Sure the wife will totally love that. :emotion-21:

We just need a single maintained thread that's locked. And if members want their names in it simply pm chad or whoever would run it with name and location. And then keep em in large areas (northeast, southeast, Midwest, etc) then list actual cities. AVS has it don't know why we can't have it.

• Like 2

I would love it, but we are in the middle of a move. Not sure I could handle a ten hour drive though, even if I could take the time off. Where's GL/Area 51?

Bruce

Edited by Marvel