WTB: i screwed up....i need an rc-64

Scrappydue

so i received a message for an add in Chicago containing rf-63's and an rc-64. i jumped fast and opusk2k9 picked them up for me and found a buyer before he even went to get them for the 63's as i am buying the ones back that i sold to gorm.

big thanks to opus and everyone else who helped. the 64 should be here in a few days. now to find some rs-52's or rs-62's. not sure which i will want since i have no clue how big my next place will be lol. as usual.

if anyone ever needs help around kansas city i am more than willing to lend a hand.

another reason chad needs to implement a location list for willing forum members.

now to find some rs-52's or rs-62's. not sure which i will want since i have no clue how big my next place will be lol. as usual.

Here you go.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/146524-rs-62-surrounds-original-version/

I am selling my RS-62 Surrounds (Original Version) for $500 + Shipping. I will cover the paypal fees.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Sooooo......i messed up. i should have never sold my rf-63's i miss them so much. so i am gonna buy the ones i sold to gorm back and i want a 64 to go back with it. i will be wanting a black one this time. if anyone has any leads or is wanting to get rid of one i would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Sooooo......i messed up. i should have never bought my rf-63's i like them so much. so i am gonna buy the rc64 to go with it. i will be wanting a black one this time. if anyone has any leads or is wanting to get rid of one i would be EXTREMELY grateful if you don’t tell me, as I would be tempted to buy it…. :P

A big shout out loud thanks to Brandon for including me into the deal that got Scrappy his RC-64. Chicago isn’t a small area, and I’m sure it took several hours of driving to get the speakers and then carrying and storing them. Brandon, it was nice to meet you, your wife and daughter and thanks for your hospitality. I was very impressed with your system. Not since the mid-80s have I seen the entire Klipsch Heritage Series in one room. Even then, they didn’t have them displayed nearly as well. I’ll get Lori to book another marathon in your area, so I’ll have an excuse to come by for another jam session. B)

Also, I’m sure you’ll let me know if I can pick something up for you in this area.

Thanks again,

James

PS Lori believes they should stay at her place.

Edited by jweber

Sooooo......i messed up. i should have never sold my rf-63's i miss them so much. so i am gonna buy the ones i sold to gorm back and i want a 64 to go back with it. i will be wanting a black one this time. if anyone has any leads or is wanting to get rid of one i would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Sooooo......i messed up. i should have never bought my rf-63's i like them so much. so i am gonna buy the rc64 to go with it. i will be wanting a black one this time. if anyone has any leads or is wanting to get rid of one i would be EXTREMELY grateful if you don’t tell me, as I would be tempted to buy it…. :P

A big shout out loud thanks to Brandon for including me into the deal that got Scrappy his RC-64. Chicago isn’t a small area, and I’m sure it took several hours of driving to get the speakers and then carrying and storing them. Brandon, it was nice to meet you, your wife and daughter and thanks for your hospitality. I was very impressed with your system. Not since the mid-80s have I seen the entire Klipsch Heritage Series in one room. Even then, they didn’t have them displayed nearly as well. I’ll get Lori to book another marathon in your area, so I’ll have an excuse to come by for another jam session. B)

Also, I’m sure you’ll let me know if I can pick something up for you in this area.

Thanks again,

James

PS Lori believes they should stay at her place.

tell her she has enough of your speakers already. Lol. The 63's really are fantastic speakers. I'm trying to talk myself out of amp for the living room but after these new subs are built and I pick up the rs-62's in a few weeks I will prolly end up selling the little denon and finding something with preouts and then searching for an amp. Edited by Scrappydue