Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators

Amy, just from that photo I believe your sister to be thoughtful, kind, respectful of others, and most of all caring. Am I close? I really do believe most of what you need to know about somebody can be gathered by just looking at them. What do you think?

She is sincerely one of the kindest people I know :)

My sister modeling some headphones... Did you see what I did right there?? I made this Klipsch-relevant!! :)

attachicon.giferin3.jpg

Amy, just from that photo I believe your sister to be thoughtful, kind, respectful of others, and most of all caring. Am I close? I really do believe most of what you need to know about somebody can be gathered by just looking at them. What do you think?

She is sincerely one of the kindest people I know :)

Is she attached?.......................(to her Klipsch headphones) Klipsch relevant :)

I believe that has a whole lot of truth to it as well.

Scratched off a listing on my "Bucket List."

Tailgating in the parking lot of the Rose Bowl at the 2010 BCS Championship game. We lost the game, however the trip was a dream come true....

We really started the day early......

DSC_0311.jpg

• Like 2

Members 9,293 posts Online Posted 4 minutes ago I've never had a link from my flickr account work correctly, but I'm going to try again. http://www.flickr.co...@N04/1577490860

When I go to that address I can see all the pictures in that album. Kind of like a vacation, I hope that is not smog over the city. chris

It is bit of smog. There are clear days. A lot of manufacturing just to the North, after you get to the mainland. The city a really pretty clean, trains/subway almost felt new. I had almost commented on how I wish the air had been clearer

the day we were on the peak.

Members 9,293 posts Online Posted 4 minutes ago I've never had a link from my flickr account work correctly, but I'm going to try again.

When I go to that address I can see all the pictures in that album. Kind of like a vacation, I hope that is not smog over the city. chris

It is bit of smog. There are clear days. A lot of manufacturing just to the North, after you get to the mainland. The city a really pretty clean, trains/subway almost felt new. I had almost commented on how I wish the air had been clearer

the day we were on the peak.

I've never had a link from my flickr account work correctly, but I'm going to try again.

1577490860_6c89b265eb_b.jpg

Bruce

I lived there for four years, a truly enjoyable time in my life...Look forward to going back there one day.

First real camera i"ve ever own'ed, Our new canon t3 I"m having some fun playing around with the features, and editing photos, i want to get proficient at taking photos with it right now I"m playing around with night photos. I like how vivid and clearly defined everything is in this photo

Joepost-14548-0-79960000-1388268057_thumb.j

First real camera i"ve ever own'ed, Our new canon t3 I"m having some fun playing around with the features, and editing photos, i want to get proficient at taking photos with it right now I"m playing around with night photos. I like how vivid and clearly defined everything is in this photo

Joepost-14548-0-79960000-1388268057_thumb.j

first attempt to shooting at night with no tripod only adjusting ISO

I welcome any advice from seasoned photographers

A good option if you don't have a tripod is a bean-bag, small enough to fit in your bag or pocket, but big enough to cradle your camera when set down on a wall, bench, or any other solid object. The length of exposure for night shots really do require a tripod, some cameras do have a mode for shooting hand held night photos, my Sony a-77 does, and it works very well. Edited by oldenough