Job openings with Lockheed Martin

USNRET

Just spreading the word in case my Klipsch brethren might know someone:
I need a couple of heavy airframe structures mechanics with A&P license, a ground support equipment mechanic (AGE in Air Force lingo) and a tool room clerk in Corpus Christi, TX. Besides experience you must be able to obtain a Dept of Defense secret clearance and a Dept of Homeland Security life time background investigation to qualify.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

Hmm, I was a tool room clerk (they call it a tool crib attendant) at Sikorsky before they closed our plant. And, I lived in Corpus Christi for a while in the early 80's and LOVED it there. Even though I've accepted a new position today, I'm not supposed to start until Jan. 7th, and I can always change my mind. You've got me thinking... :emotion-55:

Edited by Rick

I need a couple of heavy airframe structures mechanics with A&P license, a ground support equipment mechanic (AGE in Air Force lingo) and a tool room clerk in Corpus Christi, TX. Besides experience you must be able to obtain a Dept of Defense secret clearance and a Dept of Homeland Security life time background investigation to qualify.

If only it was simply a regular background check, I'd be ok. Lifetime?, however, well lets just say I did some pretty mean stuff to my brother when we were kids ;) All joking aside, I hope someone that needs a job and qualifies reads this and gets a good one as an early Xmas gift :)

USNRET,

I think it is great how you spread the word about job openings on this forum. I hope a couple of our forum brethren meet the qualifications and will soon be employed by Lockheed Martin.

Merry Christmas,

Bill

Lockheed is closing a plant in the Akron area (about 250 jobs) and the politicians are trying like hell not to let that happen. I think it has something to do with the blimps. I think they could learn to speak "Texacan" pretty well.

JJK

Edited by JJKIZAK