It's anniversary time

USNRET

I think speakers should be appropriate for all anniversaries that are prime numbers.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, and 73
:ph34r:

That's enough incentive to stay married...

Yes, and with my new rule, the proper amount to spend on speakers is $100 times the years married. Next year I will be celebrating my 31st, and I expect a $3,100 set of speakers. :wub:

• Like 2

I think speakers should be appropriate for all anniversaries that are prime numbers.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, and 73

Yes, and with my new rule, the proper amount to spend on speakers is $100 times the years married. Next year I will be celebrating my 31st, and I expect a $3,100 set of speakers. :wub:

You just had to start this dam thread!

Wife came in a saw this, oh that is so sweet you guy's talk about our anniversaries, um, yeah babe that's what we do!, as I minimize Ebay auction for a tube tester!....close call.

You just had to start this dam thread!

Wife came in a saw this, oh that is so sweet you guy's talk about our anniversaries, um, yeah babe that's what we do!, as I minimize Ebay auction for a tube tester!....close call.

See, it worked out. Glad to be of service.

Yes dear, you have Cosmo and we have Klipsch............

• Like 1

We even have feelings about our speakers. And, we're happy to talk about those feelings...

Once in a while my wife makes the mistake of asking a question regarding audio. I can tell as I start to speak that her eyes glaze over and she is thinking, "why did I ask?" Luckily, I don't often see that look any other time.

Oh, and happy anniversary!