Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

We are meeting Friday for cocktails at this little watering hole halfway between her house and mine. What do I need to know about wholesome, corn fed Indiana girls ahead of time? Suggestions and information appreciated........even if its serious (knowing you guys I doubt it)

I wouldn't call her corn fed to her face. I wouldn't ask her if she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. I think I'd avoid the subject of corn all together.

• Like 2

We are meeting Friday for cocktails at this little watering hole halfway between her house and mine. What do I need to know about wholesome, corn fed Indiana girls ahead of time?

Wholesome and fit so, good fortune. She thinks you and Jake are a hunk anyway so dig in... :smile:

• Like 1

We are meeting Friday for cocktails at this little watering hole halfway between her house and mine. What do I need to know about wholesome, corn fed Indiana girls ahead of time? Suggestions and information appreciated........even if its serious (knowing you guys I doubt it)

I wouldn't call her corn fed to her face. I wouldn't ask her if she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. I think I'd avoid the subject of corn all together.

Sounds like real good advice!

• Like 1

Carl called and gave me a couple of good openers....just can't decide which to use first?

"Tarheel love you long time"

"I don't sweat much for a fat boy"

I think Ernest T from the Andy Griffith show had some good ones too. Just can't remember them.

She may be asking her friends "what do I need to know about grits fed boys from the south"

Edited by Tarheel

Or to the contrary, you could give her one of these in lieu of flowers...

250px-CornDog.jpg

• Like 3

OK, here's what you do. go out and buy a brand new shirt. Sometime during the evenings conversation tell her that you went out and got it specially for her. Ask her if she'd like to feel the texture of the shirt and ask her if she knows what it is. When she says "no", tell her it's "boyfriend material".

• Like 1

OK, here's what you do. go out and buy a brand new shirt. Sometime during the evenings conversation tell her that you went out and got it specially for her. Ask her if she'd like to feel the texture of the shirt and ask her if she knows what it is. When she says "no", tell her it's "boyfriend material".

Very subtle yet, to the point...

• Like 1