Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

20 million gallons of water lost when main fails in LA. What fines will they impose on themselves?

First cup under my belt....have cup 2 and then walk Jake and look for cute jogger. Volunteer work at the library and concert near the beach later. Life in the slow lane :mellow:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

Talked with dtel who now goes by Charlene last night. The procedure went well though he? is a little sore still. Getting heavy doses of female hormones. Charlene is real excited about buying all new lingerie when released from the hospital. Couldn't quit talking about garter straps and push up bras.

Said to say hello to all you guys :D

• Like 2

Talked with dtel who now goes by Charlene last night. The procedure went well though he? is a little sore still. Getting heavy doses of female hormones. Charlene is real excited about buying all new lingerie when released from the hospital. Couldn't quit talking about garter straps and push up bras.

Said to say hello to all you guys :D

Maybe we'll get a pic of him (her?) at their Tiki bar in a coconut bra. I'm sure he made a handsome woman.

• Like 2

thermal carafe that has kept my morning coffee just right all day.

I could use a good one, which do you use.

It is a Cuisinart coffee maker that drips directly into the carafe. I love it. The coffee never tastes cooked....

• Like 1

Morning gents

First cup going down smooth, wife was up and had it made, the Duggans is tasting mighty fine.

Yet another day of 100 +, it's 3:45am and 82 in the mancave. Dam.

Chores must be completed by 10am, just to damm hot to do anything after that.

• Like 3

Morning gents

First cup going down smooth, wife was up and had it made, the Duggans is tasting mighty fine.

Yet another day of 100 +, it's 3:45am and 82 in the mancave. Dam.

Chores must be completed by 10am, just to damm hot to do anything after that.

dang good wife you have there, wish mine would do the same. We have had awesome weather, but I fear the hot/humid stuff is around the corner, maybe not who knows. I have a wedding to attend to tomorrow, which I will be leaving for today. Looks like a busy weekend for me. Have fun everybody.

• Like 2

For all you retirees......its Friday.......so what? Rain here. Jake walked. To the shower....breakfast with the guys....lunch with female friend.....coffee at three with next to last ex girlfriend (love to recycle).

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

• Like 4

For all you retirees......its Friday.......so what? Rain here. Jake walked. To the shower....breakfast with the guys....lunch with female friend.....coffee at three with next to last ex girlfriend (love to recycle).

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

Sounds like a potentially good day.

Finishing up the pot, Duggans is working, shopping for a Garmin today, likely Fry's.

Hey look at that I just found out you can quote multiple people at once with taptalk.
  • Like 2