Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Never heard of it! Please do find out. I have stopped drinking Monster for abit now but, who knows.

Just love them concrete floor trapsing around the aisles looking for something. Good place for starting an argument with a fiance'

My ears burn most of the time from the rapping going on behind my back. Maybe she is saying you are very sweet. :)

Sounds like a coffee drinker to me!

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

Yo homies! I gotta be honest. I dont drink coffee at home. In fact we have a descent coffee maker up in here at home and my fiance uses it to warm up water for her oats thats it. I just had to get that off my chest. If i do use coffee i get it from the gas station and usually go half that capachino stuff then 1/4 coffee then about 1/8 ice...

On another note i do like cables/wires. As matter of fact I like the coax cable wire thats for the cable/internet. I have way to many cables so i feel like i fit in here okay. Im just a bit ashamed i led you guys on here in there. I never really said i had any coffee brewing. I do drink them cans of monster coffee if i feel like im in a coma ya know.

Just wanted to drop a line to clear my morality. Just hoping i dont get the boot out of the thread. I do enjoy reading and the thought/think of coffee brewing every time i see you all brewing up a pot! I am glad you guys arnt into cables so much tho. Just grab the wire/cable that works in a descent price range and use it. Enjoy that thing! I hope your cables last forever!

I all ways knew there was something fishy about this beeker guy. And we nominated him for moderator, huh. What is this world coming to.
  • Like 4

Oh boy, "Saving Private Ryan" is on TNT this afternoon. That is really gonna impede my constructiveness!

Yep that's a good one JL....have watched it many times. I wish they would show Full Metal Jacket again.

Well another rainy day....woke to thunder at 5:00am. Anybody have building plans for the Ark? I think I'm suppose to corral two of each to board the boat. Two blondes, two redheads, two brunettes.......

Jake may have to wait for the rain to let up before he gets walked. Hope he is okay with that.

Well I need a second cup. BTW did you guys see my roast in the fine food thread?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Morning Gents

77 in the Cave today, and i feel alive.

Bay shopping early, picked up and Active crossover, and will slowly convert to the system from hell.

Wife still snoozing, what the hell is up with her? she acts like she's on vacation or something! oh yeah, she is.

We need to kill this pot of Coffee and then, Grey Goose Bloody Marys coming up at the breakfast Pub. :emotion-21::emotion-46::wacko2:

• Like 4

Oh boy, "Saving Private Ryan" is on TNT this afternoon. That is really gonna impede my constructiveness!

You'll be alright...I sat through "Rudy" again and managed to open a bottle of wine when it was over....

• Like 2

Rudy? You really are getting ready for the season!

With this weather change we've had here, it feels like early fall....
I can agree with that.

Speaking of college football did you see the coaches poll came out.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

I dont mind watching stats in college fooba i just cant get into watching it unless its a couple real number #1-5's real hyped or i have even $1 on a team, is relaxing though. Nfl times exiting to me...from now til feb i'l have something to do at all hours it seems...man its rough once the seasons over....We got cable with all channels...i dont watch it unless its sports(nba or nfl in particular even though i love baseball, mlb's just a bit ill of a game these days)or cnn or some news i just feel like im going up the hill now on a tall steep roller coaster and be right back down shortly.

Colts camp was cool this summer. Parking is getting high...8-10 bucks to walk a mile then wait to sit or stand... but you can hustle your way around and get close if you know your way around somewhat. Bengals camps kinda always the same and normally you can get free parking or you can pay and you can park close...i dont know if its the colors or what the bengals are always a little more exiting tho at camp. Just happy its fooba season :)

• Like 3