Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Dang, dtel...are your ears burning :excl: while you are on vacation?

Vacation???? Is that what dtel is saying. I heard it was rehab!

Guess this will teach him to leave the coffee klatch for this long!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 2

Morning Crew:

Yet another warm day coming, 75 in the cave currently.

Great time yesterday, mexican food by a chef, then four Pubs.

Hope everyone's Monday is uneventfull.

Should be a good week for UPS/Fedex/USPS, delivering everything frome a new Socom Bipod, to XLR adapters for the BBi882.

Coffee was made when i got up, wife went back to sleep, maybe a No work day for her.

• Like 1

So hot & humid yesterday we skipped the Coffee; but, it did NOT get to the 97F./105F. Heat Index that was predicted...And only supposed to be 93/100 today.

So nice Louisianne today; think it's a Louisiana style coffee, but, :wub: not sure. dtel, where are you, when I need you? :unsure:;):lol::rolleyes::D:P:huh:

• Like 2

Third Cup-0-Joe, shopping the amazon for some kind of desert shade device for the wife and i, likely will be building my own at this point.

Tell us more about that desert shade device, please.

How about a mist device; do the water Nazis prevent using one, or could they even see one?

• Like 1

Third Cup-0-Joe, shopping the amazon for some kind of desert shade device for the wife and i, likely will be building my own at this point.

Tell us more about that desert shade device, please.

How about a mist device; do the water Nazis prevent using one, or could they even see one?

Doing a Reno run in a few weeks and need to buy/build some kind of shade, will have folding tables with weapons all over them for hours, lawn chairs/cooler(s), normal day outing kind of camp stuff.

Been searching for two days trying to buy something in a tent type device, and everything is a POS for the kind of money they are asking, amazon can have whatever i buy here the next day, so that is handy living only 45 miles from their warehouse.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Think Amazon & others have warehouses all over the country, near UPS & FedEx hubs, so that fast delivery is easily achieved.

Because of inventory Tax, many are located in Reno & Vegas, for California delivery.

Is that warehouse you refer to IN Cali?

• Like 3