Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Told the wife i was shopping for the Garmin unit today, she poped right off with "Pawn Shops", good wife, will report back on "Cable Finds" also.

Last time shopping in the local shops, guy was in there trying to pawn a power cable, customer was stating he paid $130 for it, pawn broker stated ten bucks pal.

Later outside feeling, bad for the chap, i offered twenty, he took it.

• Like 3

For all you retirees......its Friday.......so what? Rain here. Jake walked. To the shower....breakfast with the guys....lunch with female friend.....coffee at three with next to last ex girlfriend (love to recycle).

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

Some of us retirees prefer the week days.... So crowded in the stories on the weekend... Such is life....

• Like 3

Tarheel, none of these encounters with women count without a photo! I'm just sayin.

Funny you said that JL. This morning when I went to my picture file the pc states "this file is empty". All photos of everything is gone! Can't find them anywhere. I suspect this happened when automatic updates to windows 8 were installed or when I fiddled with using Mozilla rather than Explorer as my default. Help!!!!

• Like 3

For all you retirees......its Friday.......so what? Rain here. Jake walked. To the shower....breakfast with the guys....lunch with female friend.....coffee at three with next to last ex girlfriend (love to recycle).

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

Some of us retirees prefer the week days.... So crowded in the stories on the weekend... Such is life....

One of the many reasons I look forward to retiring.

• Like 4

Trying to make it through today to the weekend. I'm secretly hoping for rain all weekend so I can stay indoors and work on bedroom #3's system. If it's nice out, I have a bunch of stuff I need to do outside to get the house ready to paint (FUN!!! :blink: )

• Like 3

Rain again.......

First cup all most done. Time to buy more coffee beans.

Looks like a wet walk with the critter shortly...breakfast with friends later and then not one thing on the agenda.

So what are your plans? I know Mark is surfing the net to find something to buy.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

106+ again, projected, coffee brewin.

Wife has a few days off.

A little travel here and there, this is by far the longest stretch without going somewhere and buying speakers.

She gets a free shopping day today, well deserved by now, at least she did not ask me to make room in the driveway.

Me, well i get to figure out this new Garmin unit.

• Like 3

Welp, three cups down, this is the time of day to get some stuff done.

Garmin plugged into the Pc and is DONE, trying to figure out how to get Yoda's voice.

Time for a tire change in the Dually, yep the inner right rear, figures, knee pad time dammit.

I must admit of all the things i have in my life telling me where to go, i prefer the Garmin, in a Female voice of course :)

• Like 2

Yo homies! I gotta be honest. I dont drink coffee at home. In fact we have a descent coffee maker up in here at home and my fiance uses it to warm up water for her oats thats it. I just had to get that off my chest. If i do use coffee i get it from the gas station and usually go half that capachino stuff then 1/4 coffee then about 1/8 ice...

On another note i do like cables/wires. As matter of fact I like the coax cable wire thats for the cable/internet. I have way to many cables so i feel like i fit in here okay. Im just a bit ashamed i led you guys on here in there. I never really said i had any coffee brewing. I do drink them cans of monster coffee if i feel like im in a coma ya know.

Just wanted to drop a line to clear my morality. Just hoping i dont get the boot out of the thread. I do enjoy reading and the thought/think of coffee brewing every time i see you all brewing up a pot! I am glad you guys arnt into cables so much tho. Just grab the wire/cable that works in a descent price range and use it. Enjoy that thing! I hope your cables last forever!

I dont drink coffee at home.
:o

I knew that was coming :( heck im drinking koolaid right now. I try to use caffeine as a big benefit when i need energy or have a meeting or special occasions like driving late in the night and orange juice just aint cutting it. Sorry guys :unsure:

• Like 3

Another MonsterJava drinker. Have tried every flavor. Kona a fav...good coax/wired for a little while.

Oh yeah! Man At times in my life especially the winter i live on that stuff, sometimes. There is a market down the street that sometimes has half gallon cartons of a coffee ready to drink mix that tastes exactly the same as monster java coffee. It gets within a day or 2 of outdated and thats where i come in. The whole thing for $.99cents...Even outdated they last forever....at least til there down the hatch which dont take long lol even if i get a total of 4 gallons its game on for maybe 2 days. This stuff tastes just like monster java....I need to check that stuff out and list the name of it here. Iv mentioned it before although i havnt got any lately. My fiance is the grocery/market shopper. She says i take too long idk lol I think i take to long on purpose anymore just so i dont have to go in and talk to all the neighbors. Not trying to be mean to them my feet get tired when i stand there for a couple hours talking about the rest of the neighbors. Im just not into that....i guess maybe she likes to go to the market to talk about me lol

• Like 2