Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Yes, yes MKP.   Snow has picked up even more and will go through the afternoon.   I will grab another photo shortly..  Coffee tasting good down here in the studio...

Have to good day down there :)

......gw

• Like 4

Watched my first entire SB with LF on her fancy new TV.  I am not a football fan and know little about the game though I use to play a lot of sand lot ball (no equipment, few rules).  Please tell me what the Seahawks were thinking.....passing from 18" out?  I was pulling for the Hawks just because my bud bluesboy out in Seattle is such a fan.  I could see him up and out of his chair on each big play.

Breakfast out this morning.  3 om, bacon, cubed potatoes, coffee. 

Cloudy and windy this morning.  Shorts and T shirt weather to walk Jake.

In the market for a Schiit Bi Frost Uber DAC with gen2 USB if anyone knows of one for sale.  Then I can send Mark's Dragon Fly on to Chuck in Colarado.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 7

Mornin' folks. Since I can't stand either Super Bowl team (die hard Broncos fan with a case of sour grapes), we flipped off the game just after half and watched 'The Judge' with Robt. Downey Jr. Good movie. Recommended. Much more entertaining than Katy Perry!!

Not much on tap today except enjoying our out of town friends who take off tomorrow. Cheers guys.

• Like 3

Hello again friends...... Thanks for all those LIKES ((0:

Moved down into the studio to work on some music and photos during the work day off... Cup #2 at this time...

12 degrees outside, snow still falling heavily !image.jpg1_45.jpg

• Like 4

Yes dtel, no whining!  It is coming down pretty heavy right now..........looks like we are going to get that 12" easily !  (almost there now it looks!)  :o

Just finished up my lunch, which was originally destined for work (a nice pesto pasta) and since there will be NO driving for me today anywhere, I have moved on to VINO :D

....gw

• Like 3

Shorts and T shirt weather to walk Jake.

I was just saying yesterday while we were getting slammed all day with snow and winds, "some folks are sitting around in shorts and bare feet".  I'm not staying here the rest of my life.  3 degrees this morning.  -9 Wednesday.

Right there with you Gary, all though looks like your ahead of me, already moving to vino.  Up late last night doing some clearing with my tractor and loader.  Still working on my last cup...black...out of H&H.  That's o.k., it goes good with Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies.  :P

Mother Nature making it a challenge to get to my firewood.  Going back out shortly to clear some more.   :angry2:  FedEx expected any time now with a new printer.  Cables this afternoon, but should just be one USB cable and a power cable.   :wink:

004_zpsd60c0ee2.jpg

Which outdoor bar would you rather be at sipping an umbrella drink?  I vote for dtel's.

001_zpsafebf806.jpg

002_zps7148e71b.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
Which outdoor bar would you rather be at sipping an umbrella drink?

But I can't sled from my bar ! :emotion-55:    That is really pretty in pictures because I can't feel the cold but it did make we want to go put on shoos and long pants :mellow: ................might need to stack some wood closer. :o

• Like 2

Tarheel, I just have a cheap 16 MP Kodak.  I think it was only $50.  Lighting and focusing can be a challenge with it.  Bring Jake up...the dogs really love playing in the snow.

Will you Southern boys do me a favor and put on some flannel jeans, thermal work bibs, down coat, gloves and hats, & thermal boots and go outside and relax in your warm climates?  Might be good if you want to lose any weight.

Edited by tnr
  • Like 1

Lovely snow scenes,food,coffee :emotion-44: and cables :wub2: Those pangea pc look neat on the other thread.

Thanks!

Oh yea, did we pick the new icon/emototicon for *Chad to include? Couple of good candidates so far.

Anyhow, just passing through. Thanks again partner. :emotion-55: for all your ideas

Edited by billybob

• Moderators
Will you Southern boys do me a favor and put on some flannel jeans, thermal work bibs, down coat, gloves and hats, & thermal boots

UH, I don't own any of those things :o I have dress pants and 2 pair of regular jeans, the rest are shorts. :)

• Like 1