Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Rated by whom  :huh2: , I had 2 Kureg machines and would not own another, coffee is overpriced and the machines lasted about a year once the require the vinegar brew through its all over (except the hunt for something else), My 25.00 Aero Press makes a much tastier cup  :emotion-44:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:   (IMHO)

• Like 3

The link describes who and what criteria were used.  I have no dog in the hunt, just offering it up.  I have used a Bunn for years.  Nothing fancy and not on the list.

I Hear ya, There is a reason most restaurants use BUNN coffee makers :emotion-21: , I tried to find one several months back . could not find any I could afford  :unsure2:

• Like 3

Afternoon gang......

Just caught up on all the posts......and yes I am now out of likes......

I have been out the house early......no time to post in the am with my coffee. My eldest daughter is back in school, so I now get the grand kids on the bus. Then me and the wife just head out to the shop.

The last job I did for the used car lot......kicked my a$$ big time.....I had to pull the dash out of a Ford Explorer to fix a vent problem. It's been years since I have been beat-up like that.

Ok guys just wanted to say hey......yell at you guys later...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

• Moderators
Dtel, copy the address line and then paste it in your reply. All there is to it. Works best when you go directly to Youtube and not linked there from some other site.

Thanks I will try that, I have had it work once or twice, I think it was using chrome instead of whatever the other is on this computer. It could have also been it is sometimes in a news story and not on YouTube, Thanks I need to remember this.

Old monkeys learn new tricks slowly if at all. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
minermark, on 05 Feb 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

joessportster, on 05 Feb 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

I just noticed 1 more like and I am over the hump Whew Hew  :P

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"     I tried, it's just not my Day.

Some days you must just be a overly positive person ?  

• Like 3

• Moderators

My favorite coffee maker is one that works.

True, and if all else fails I will rig up a little bag and soak them suckers in water like tea, one way or another I am not quitting say's the coffee junkie.

• Like 2

My favorite coffee maker is one that works.

True, and if all else fails I will rig up a little bag and soak them suckers in water like tea, one way or another I am not quitting say's the coffee junkie.

That is SO refreshing. Man, a bunch of you guys really are coffee gourmets and I felt I had nothing to contribute except maybe a picture of our Folgers can, For all you gourmet folks, please consider this as a big "like" for all your posts yesterday and today. Maybe I'll get on that bandwagon someday!

Happy Thursday to all and, of course, cheers.

• Like 2

Back from the farm run, looks like i have some Electrical work coming up on the farm.

My Bud wants everything from lighting to welder, easy job, might take a couple of weeks to complete though.

Life on the Farm is pretty hard, they were all drinkin BMs @10am and shooting off their raised deck.

• Like 3

Evening Gang

Single Malt tasted pretty good however knowing i have enough supplys for some bench work, i opted for a fresh Cracked Major Dickinsons Blend.

Workin on the Boat Dash, Last Resort, Out-of-Beer-MiniBar.

Using Milling Machine bits in a drill press on RedOak, seems to really work/cuts well.

post-57941-0-02760000-1423186413_thumb.j

• Like 3