Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Have a new online supplyer since today , that´s why I wasn´t here in the last few days. Weather is sunny dry and cold around 32 F max. but that´s better than the warmer rainy misty cloudy grey days we had last week. Well ,I´m still busy with some design works in my apartment , re-structured my Vinyl and CD Collection , that was a lot of work as well, haven´t counted them , makes no sense , not quantity matters,  it´s the music that matters. See you ! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Have a new online supplyer since today , that´s why I wasn´t here in the last few days. Weather is sunny dry and cold around 32 F max. but that´s better than the warmer rainy misty cloudy grey days we had last week. Well ,I´m still busy with some design works in my apartment , re-structured my Vinyl and CD Collection , that was a lot of work as well, haven´t counted them , makes no sense , not quantity matters,  it´s the music that matters. See you ! 

The only time it matters is when you are buying new storage/shelving for your music and you need to make sure you have enough.

• Like 2

50's now and heading down next week  Robin Hood must have put some more out in the street at some point.  Heard the vac truck out front for a few minutes.   I'm done cause they quit picking up 1 December.  

Threw a ham down for the oldest and her gaggle today.  That worked pretty well.  Leftovers for the game Saturday then a big pot of bean soup next week.  Both of the grands will be here with bells on for that.

• Like 3

overcast ... 60` ... a bit of dampness [spots on the windshield]...

I spose I'm gonna look at a couple ball games.

... just in time to see Lintner get his knee broken.. That makes me cringe

I'm back to eating lasagna. One serving of stuffing left. Pies are gone.If there is enough breast left, turkey enchiladas...

for those interested

a couple cups of pulled/diced white meat

sour cream

green onion

cheddar cheese

green chile

red bell pepper

cilantro

sliced black olives 

that's the filling. it's a really good turkey salad if you don't want to wrap it in flour tortillas. Line in a pan and cover with green enchilada sauce. Bake at 350f until bubbly

• Like 3

Blah a day of football and a crock pot of bean soup.  Temps dropping into the mid to low 20's tonight and a chance of snow coming into the week.  Think I'll head up and crash.  

Yungest called last evening from Phoenix and the lil camera shop she goes to was having a black Friday sale.  Couple decent deals on shrink wraps of film and cheap developing cards.  I think she fished me.  Told me it wouldn't take her Visa cause it was down but WOULD take my Mastercard since it was working ok.  Only cost me 200$.  😂

Checked in this morning prior to the OSU game to get her set up w/my old camera gear to use @ the Alumni Club game day only to find out she didn't know if she was going.  She'd been out shooting wild broncos she said.  lolol  Seeing any similarities w/the film/developing cards yet?  lol

Must be a new kid in town.  Her green beret was going to head over to Israel to make some fast cash so she kicked him to the curb.  Told me she showed him some of my gear and said he was all impressed.  lolol  Prolly figured I'd do some nosin on him.  :)  Then I saw her doin some Texas two-step w/some big dude in a bar this morning on fb.  Who the heck knows?  Maybe he had a dog.  :)

• Haha 5

Had a busy weekend , on friday evening I visited a good old friend of mine in a neighborhood city , took me close to two hours till arrival as there was an accident on the autobahn, we talked a lot, spent a good time till early morning with some bottles of beer and listend to his records and his tube gear , was back home at 4 am.  Yesterday evening I had a female friend in my apartment, we cooked together , had a bottle of wine and talked a lot lot, she left at 1 am. Now I just arrived at home coming back from an audio friend , he bought some from my audio cables and I set up his new audio gear,  placed the speaker in their correct position. He´s happy now . I´ll have some leftovers from yesterday and will have a little dinner now .  Weather is bad cold and rain, so time to make it comfy at home for the rest of the evening .

• Like 5

LOL

George

sounds like you're having some fun.

-----------

the stupid things I notice

Cin vs Pit  football game

there is a drop of water in the middle of one of the camera lenses ...

like the camera has "floaters" ....

----------

correction

the Michigan player that got broken yesterday.... his name is Zak Zintner

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"I said wait, stop a minute
I said now don't, go too far
I said wait, stop a minute
Cause I really really really got to have you"

I'm just hanging out waiting on the now slow underwriters working since 11/9 on my newer, not hypothetical situation.

• Like 4

Last night was good.

Country music isn’t normally my preferred genre but Andy Buckner put on a great show.

However, my buddy and I both forgot that last night was the town Christmas parade.

I looped back around and parked in the park and took the foot bridge across the river and then hiked through town to where the show was happening.

It was just over .5 miles and the weather was nice and brisk.

It would have taken over an hour to wait for the parade and traffic to clear out.

For lunch I just took some more of the smoked pork loin and sliced it thick and then fried it with some breading.

It makes a fantastic sandwich that way.

IMG_1941.jpeg.be2b03765e115ffc22d7a9efd12e6739.jpeg

Oh yeah, there is a new music(guitar) store in the next town over.

My youngest and I went to check it out yesterday afternoon.

Nice stuff, but nothing that compels money to leave my pocket.

• Like 4