Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
6 hours ago, richieb said:
7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Nah, both activities make me want to pee.

Yep - it's helll getting old.  Adult Depends for such activities so as not to interfere with all the fun. --!

You can always find someplace to do that outside

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Happens a lot with you old guys.

Have doc check for an enlarged prostrate.

Sounds like the voice of experience.  I sleep all night, thank you very much.

I surely can't say that, but I would rather get up 3-4 times a night than have a doctor check my prostate. I'll get up at night I need the exercise more than I need a probing.   

Like they say about aliens, " it's all fun and game until the probing starts" :unsure:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dtel said:

I surely can't say that, but I would rather get up 3-4 times a night than have a doctor check my prostate. I'll get up at night I need the exercise more than I need a probing.   

Like they say about aliens, " it's all fun and game until the probing starts" :unsure:

ooak-baby-orangutan-monkey-boy-sculpted-polymer-clay-art-doll-poseable-cb094ac584d2f2d2ce21af74293d33e8.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dtel said:

You're just scared that you might like it.

• Like 2

Guy Shares His Experience Of The Most Embarrassing Prostate Exam Ever. Awkward!

POSTED 8 MNTHS 

Let’s just say I ignored myself. Embarrassed as, I tried to bluster through an explanation she just gave me an "I've seen it all before don't you worry" smile, patted my on my shoulder and then said that she needed to do a prostate exam. I would need to lower my briefs and lie on my side. "Odd" I thought again but only briefly as I was trying to tuck my errant old fella away out of sight.

Now at this point, I would like to make a serious complaint about the education system of the seventies and eighties. No-one explained enough about the prostate when you're at school. Most blokes don't know what it is, let alone where it is or how it’s checked. All we know is its in the section of the school textbook where there are pictures of naked people that other students over the years have decorated with little spectacles and moustaches, arrows, people's names and suchlike.

So I was lying there still smarting from embarrassment when suddenly it felt like the doctor rammed a log of firewood up my nethers. "A bit taken aback" is probably the politest way of describing my reaction but she persisted, rummaging around like Santa searching his grotto for a present and I swear at one point she might have been in up to her bloody elbow.

If this wasn't enough, the mince and cheese pie and my over-active metabolism came back to haunt me. I farted long and hard and, my oh my, it smelled like it came from the deepest depth of Satan's own backside. I can quite comfortably say that the embarrassment of becoming sexually aroused during a hernia and testicular exam pales into insignificance when you fart in a doctors face. So, needless to say, I haven't been back to the Doctor for a year and a half. My missus says the doctor often asks after me and I suspect there's been a bit of a breach of doctor/patient confidence because she always sniggers when she tells me this. Oh, and I saw the receptionist in the supermarket a month after the exam and she was laughing uncontrollably and pretending she had read something amusing on the back of a cereal packet. Personally, I’ve never seen anything on a cornflakes box that is THAT funny so she must know too.

This is why I hate insurance salesman - if it wasn't for them I'd still be mates with my doctor.

9 hours ago, dtel said:

dtel.....Carl ask for that procedure every time.  Even at the dentist office.  He says its the only sex he gets these days:rolleyes:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

dtel.....Carl ask for that procedure every time.  Even at the dentist office.  He says its the only sex he gets these days:rolleyes:

Only you would consider butt probing sex.  I'm more a pitcher than a catcher.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You're just scared that you might like it.

That was never the problem if I did like it, I just couldn't decide if I would rather the shaved smooth hairstyle or the beach bum hippie look, kind of like them both, tough choice I would have to make.   Then I would have to change my name here to something like CECTarMudd, and post with mostly online pics I find. 

23 minutes ago, dtel said:

That was never the problem if I did like it, I just couldn't decide if I would rather the shaved smooth hairstyle or the beach bum hippie look, kind of like them both, tough choice I would have to make.   Then I would have to change my name here to something like CECTarMudd, and post with mostly online pics I find. 

you would most likely look like this

Ugly-People-Unite-224.jpg

25 minutes ago, dtel said:

And sharpen your snark.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

you would most likely look like this

Any improvement is better than none.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

And sharpen your snark.

I could never catch up, especially if Michael is around, but my wife would disagree.

• Like 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

but I do like your baby picture

I'm just glad you picked a good picture. 

Later I got into a little trouble and was locked up for a while, this pic is me in the zoo, begging for peanuts. 

After all of that I lightened up and with the help of some jamaican friends went in a different direction, taking it easy and relaxing is now a goal. second pic.

zoo-39.JPG

yard rasta.jpg

• Like 5