Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

No worries Diz.  Carl knows I love him like a brother but he's so pretty I had to do it:P

Well in Carl's own words"I'd do me"(himself) and you love him like a brother the two of you need to get a room at the nearest 

Room by the Hour Motel. Hell I'll pay the bill if that's what it takes to clean this up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

Well in Carl's own words"I'd do me"(himself) and you love him like a brother the two of you need to get a room at the nearest 

Room by the Hour Motel. Hell I'll pay the bill if that's what it takes to clean this up.

Did you actually look at the girl behind the ugly swim suit?  If you wouldn't have some of that then there's something seriously wrong with you.

I love you like a brother too Richie:P

• Like 1

I suppose this is another version of the geezer urge to yell, "Hey you kids get off my lawn."  I find myself more frequently feeling like Jack Nicholson ordering toast.

More interactions with businesses make it seem like I'm asking for a kidney, when all I want is good customer service.  I guess it's all part of businesses trying to be "lean & mean."  I'll get off my soapbox now.  In any case, I've got to chase some kids out of my yard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I suppose this is another version of the geezer urge to yell, "Hey you kids get off my lawn."  I find myself more frequently feeling like Jack Nicholson ordering toast.

More interactions with businesses make it seem like I'm asking for a kidney, when all I want is good customer service.  I guess it's all part of businesses trying to be "lean & mean."  I'll get off my soapbox now.  In any case, I've got to chase some kids out of my yard.

---- Sic'em Tiger. Damn kids anyway --

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, minermark said:

98 @17% Humidity, not bad......Yet

got me by 30 degrees -- weather channel says it’s 68 but i don’t believe it--feels like the dead of winter.  yeah i know, it’s gonna be a long winter for me.  last time i was in the “snow” was early 90s in Michigan.  first winter was rough; but, then my body acclimated to it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, babadono said:

But you're no spring chicken anymore

i have that benjamin buttons disease; but, i don’t know what will happen to me because i didn’t watch the rest of the movie.

Besides, people are always asking me “what, are you 12?” so maybe i am still a spring chicken.

• Like 2

Evening gang

Dont really know what's going on in the world right now.

I fired up the Tv and shut it off when hearing 106 is forecast for the next few days.

Had a couple days R&R here, in the morning it's back in the Barn on the farm on the speedboat.

Guinness be-a-flowin, dinner is served..........:emotion-21:

• Like 2