Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

here comes the actor Broaderick Crawford

I would have no idea who that is.  That would probably piss him off.

Remember that old television show Highway Patrol?  That was him.

Surely you’ve seen him in something?  Perhaps with his named spelled correctly?  Sorry Broderick.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002024/

• Like 4

Ok folks, prepare to be blown away.  After seeing our friend Marks photo of his food--i got hungry, so I'm walking to the Del Taco and here comes the actor Broaderick Crawford zipping down the sidewalk in one of the scooter things that old people ride around on.  really.

Yeah, you are walking, DEAD MAN WALKING.

FK Man, lay off that Chit.

You think you will see retirement? 

#1. The OC

#2. exwife(s)

#3. Work

#4. Geraldo looking for easy money. 

Ranting on a Saturday...dude, go get a corndog  :D

if i keel over, you’d better send Mr. Crow to speak at my funeral.

I can quit the OC whenever i want (spoken in my best drug addict voice, i can quit anytime i want...)

• Like 4

Ok folks, prepare to be blown away.  After seeing our friend Marks photo of his food--i got hungry, so I'm walking to the Del Taco and here comes the actor Broaderick Crawford zipping down the sidewalk in one of the scooter things that old people ride around on.  really.

Yeah, you are walking, DEAD MAN WALKING.

FK Man, lay off that Chit.

You think you will see retirement? 

#1. The OC

#2. exwife(s)

#3. Work

#4. Geraldo looking for easy money. 

Ranting on a Saturday...dude, go get a corndog  :D

if i keel over, you’d better send Mr. Crow to speak at my funeral.

I can quit the OC whenever i want (spoken in my best drug addict voice, i can quit anytime i want...)

PORVE IT, i have a couch, i will talk the wife into into the fact i have a "Friend" in transison.

Or, you ALWAY's have the >Forsure< option........Die when you least expect it.

• Like 4

well that joke went over like a led zeppelin.  Mr. Crawford died nearly 30 years ago; but, this cat in the scooter looked just like him.

Highway Patrol, and Sea Hunt.

On @ 2 am FTA tv..............Free To Air TV.

P.S. Grew up w/bow...... yeah, that's how i spell it.

Ansers his gate With, who the fk are you?

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Yeah, you are walking, DEAD MAN WALKING

Kind of I thought when he said he was walking to Del Taco, I had a flashback and i wasn't even there.

Guys...the Del Taco food is magic.

Plus, i just had a nuclear stress test, which i passed with flying colors.  I will admit when they said this dye they are injecting into me will show IF there is any blockage, i thought to  myself “crap, after all these years of junk food...it’s not a question of “if” but “how much” blockage). Got the test results and the doctor said “no evidence of blockage.”

• Like 3

Simple Fact of Life.

You Live in the OC you are as good as dead.

I may give out, but i WILL NEVER give up trying to CONvert the minions who still live there.

I was NO better, i was Just DONE.

Little did i know the best god damn thing iv ever done in my life was get the FK out.

• Like 3

Yeah, you are walking, DEAD MAN WALKING

Kind of I thought when he said he was walking to Del Taco, I had a flashback and i wasn't even there.

Guys...the Del Taco food is magic.

Plus, i just had a nuclear stress test, which i passed with flying colors.  I will admit when they said this dye they are injecting into me will show IF there is any blockage, i thought to  myself “crap, after all these years of junk food...it’s not a question of “if” but “how much” blockage). Got the test results and the doctor said “no evidence of blockage.”

If i dont start seeing some fkn "Likes" i will promply install bedbugs in said couch.

• Like 4