Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ewwwwww...... Yo nasty billybob.... MKP :-)

Lol, it is naturally good.

Is your Chorus topic in the lounge, please? Like the story so far,lol! Very nice as I have a pair.

Sounds like an Elvis sandwich, it does sound nasty, but I never tried it so who knows ?

Dtel, is that top shelf Jim Bean drinkable or, do you like Maker's Mark whiskey please? Knew you been in Arkinsaw so,

what is good?

Thanks and going to get some mullet and swamp cabbage soon, carrying Nancy down to friends near Tampa soon so, may sell my 5.5's if someone wants the pair.

Anyway, cheers to you :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 5

Evening Gang

50, cold working outside.

Dam, Skeeter just flew past my monitor here.

Bench electronics project places me outside on this project for about 1/2 the task.

Finely get to use stuff up that iv been packin for years.

This is what iv been looking forward to in retirement.

Some parts on every project iv had for 30+ years,

By god as many times as iv moved them in that time, im dam sure going to them.

Being retired i no longer packrat componets.

Once built, played with, it's outta here.

I'll post pics of current toy soon.

Keep in mind my hobbys are "Different".

Clicking that link in my earlier post will give you a Primer. (Info Unlimited)

post-57941-0-95060000-1449279651_thumb.j

• Like 6

• Moderators
Dtel, is that top shelf Jim Bean drinkable or, do you like Maker's Mark whiskey please? Knew you been in Arkinsaw so, what is good? Thanks and going to get some mullet and swamp cabbage soon, carrying Nancy down to friends near Tampa soon so, may sell my 5.5's if someone wants the pair. Anyway, cheers to you  

Cheers to you also. :emotion-19:  :emotion-46:  

I never tried Makers Mark but I did try Jim Beams Devil's Cut and thought it was good, but remember i drink about anything but Gin so my taste buds are easy.  :lol:  The last bunch of trips I always have some Honey whisky but was trying all different brands of Tequila. Some were better than others but when it came down to price I kept going back to Old faithful, Jose Cuervo, Now consider I was not just taking a shot on occasion so I need some volume that would kill my pocket.

Strange thing, 6 beers and I will be toast, 1/2 of a 1.75L bottle of Jose Cuervo and I'm fine. I don't get it, am I part Mexican ?  :D

I was using the little bottle of lemon lime salt, but this stuff is strong if you use to much, so I switched to Tasbasco instead, much better, sounds crazy but it's good. People around the table at Rodneys would just shake there heads and say that's what you get from Louisiana pointing to me and laughing. :mellow:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

Dtel, is that top shelf Jim Bean drinkable or, do you like Maker's Mark whiskey please? Knew you been in Arkinsaw so, what is good? Thanks and going to get some mullet and swamp cabbage soon, carrying Nancy down to friends near Tampa soon so, may sell my 5.5's if someone wants the pair. Anyway, cheers to you  

I never tried Makers Mark but I did try Jim Beams Devil's Cut and thought it was good, but remember i drink about anything but Gin so my taste buds are easy.  :lol:  The last bunch of trips I always have some Honey whisky but was trying all different brands of Tequila. Some were better than others but when it came down to price I kept going back to Old faithful, Jose Cuervo, Now consider I was not just taking a shot on occasion so I need some volume that would kill my pocket.

Strange thing, 6 beers and I will be toast, 1/2 of a 1.75L bottle of Jose Cuervo and I'm fine. I don't get it, am I part Mexican ?  :D

I was using the little bottle of lemon lime salt, but this stuff is strong if you use to much, so I switched to Tasbasco instead, much better, sounds crazy but it's good. People around the table at Rodneys would just shake there heads and say that's what you get from Louisiana pointing to me and laughing. :mellow:

Alright then, thanks for all you said on the whiskey subject and the Tequila. I used to fool around with Sunrise and Two Fingers tequila but sounds like real sampling around the table. It is making me thirsty and will have to remember the tabasco. Not necessarily for myself but, my buddy I spoke of before surely, came out 2nd in the Apalachicola Seafood Festival's Oyster eating contest. That boy likes it hot, and imbibed same said tequila back then. He must have had breakfast that day is all I can think.

Thanks dtel!

• Like 3

Almost forgot,... I'll remember later, sorry.

isn’t it about time to say nice things about me?

Nice things...hope you are well...here is to you :) Hope you nuclear heart study,

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

OT, Thanks for keeping the garage band hopping to your tune, if any guidance given to..

if taken resulted in favor of your health. Friend!

Screwed it up men!

• Like 3

Your a Hippie  :emotion-55:

Lol, think you knew that back aways. I am proud, but not too proud, to have played some minor part in the ascension of liberating alcohol combined with rabbit tobacco. My grandfather asked my mother if I was a hippie. Forgot again now what she told him. He was sure enough old school. Liked his shine though. There is a story there my grandmother told, when he quit it.

• Like 5

This last then. Just spoke with the oyster champ, 2nd place. Said the other guy was in contest for 3 years running before my friends entry. 288 oysters won 2nd. He says next year 333 just to get first and see if I can can get a pic of trophy.

BTW, he had some Louisiana hot sauce in his pocket to hope them down. :) Last I ate was 48 but, wasn't trying, with a brew.

*15 minute time limit...boy loves an oyster now

• Like 3

PEACE.

Had the coolest experience on Thanksgiving. Went to my daughter’s house and one of my grandsons, probably about 6 or 7 years old, hair down to his shoulders--his Dad says my grandson wants it real long, down his back. I said that I approve and his Dad said that he’s cool with it. The boy makes me proud.

• Like 7

PEACE.

Had the coolest experience on Thanksgiving. Went to my daughter’s house and one of my grandsons, probably about 6 or 7 years old, hair down to his shoulders--his Dad says my grandson wants it real long, down his back. I said that I approve and his Dad said that he’s cool with it. The boy makes me proud.

Your approval means a lot to the young one, I am sure. Had some support myself, from my mother. Right now, I have a bob but, there was a time....Peace, Love & Happiness to you and grandson. No burrs here but, I am tolerant... Just a thing.

• Like 4

Peace, Love & Happiness to you and grandson.

Thanks and best wishes to you.  Funny, last night i was about to order a new guitar...then i realized that it’s almost Christmas and i have nine grandkids.  Not that it would kill me; but, i decided that i’d take care of them before i buy another thing for myself. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 7

Peace, Love & Happiness to you and grandson.

Thanks and best wishes to you.  Funny, last night i was about to order a new guitar...then i realized that it’s almost Christmas and i have nine grandkids.  Not that it would kill me; but, i decided that i’d take care of them before i buy another thing for myself. 

You are indeed blessed. Have no known children so, yes I see. Glad you have guitars. Just a bass and amp myself.

Going to hop out for a moment... :)

• Like 6

Not to start a historical enquiry here but, my mother told me at a tender age that it was a matter of choice. I chose to let it hang down and did not suffer much for it. Names and such were ineffectual. Texas, I remember as a most tolerant state in my travels into the public domain. There, law and order paid my very long hair with no mind. Most friendly folks there, as I have met, in my younger days.

In any case then, she said that the son of man had hair upon him. That was good enough for me, if I needed the edification. I have since tempered my tolerance to accept those who choose any hairstyle which they choose to have. Of course, I was always like that.

Love has a way of leading to the peace, I always had but, was not aware of it's value until later. Harmony is the tricky part.

Thanks for your tolerance, thus far.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 8