Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Thursday morning,

Enjoying the first cup while reading about the Spartans stealing a victory from Louisville last evening.

The wife asked me to pipe Mannheim Steamroller to her Klipsch iGroove from this iPad via Bluetooth. Let the Christmas music begin.

What a time we live in? Read the paper, stream music and communicate with friends all over the world from the comfort of my Archie Bunker chair.

• Like 7

I eat a good bit of bananas, once I mistakenly put them in the refrigerator, they were dark brown the next day but still firm on the inside, strange fruit.

Put them in a paper bag and then in the fridge.   They stay good a long time that way.

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 5

Morning gang.....

Just quick hello......coffee all done.....gotta roll out to the shop...all kinds of good work waiting for me....

Man if every week could be like this I wouldn't have any money problems....but in the automotive world I might be standing around next week with my finger up my a$$........... gotta get while it's there....

dtel......I'm with you on the banana thing......they gotta be just off of that shade of green....I like em crisp...

if I can smell em.... I don't eat em.....

Wishing all a good day.....

MKP :-)

• Like 7

wife chose the perfect banana for my mid morning snack.

Carver amp?

a couple of them

tfm-55x and tfm-42

tfm-42 is the shop amp. i thought i was having problems with it, so i  brought the tfm-55 in.  problem turned out to be a bad cable on my ipod.  the 55 hasn't made it back home yet.

• Like 4

Those are some incredible amps.  Jealous!

Thanks.... I love the Carver's with the Klipsch....

At the shop they drive my KP-362's.....they get em hittin hard....

Right now I got some Madanna playing.....putting about 8 watts at em......I'll get froggie sometimes and drive em up to 380+ watts..... yea it nuts.....

My bay is right next to the used car guys office.....you can "feel" it over there....lol lol.. and the MTX & Velodyne help with the "feel"

The only time they ask me to lower the volume is if they have a customer in the office

• Like 6

This has been quite an unexpected lesson in banana 'science' this morning. (Yes, it is still morning here). Used to love bananas and banana flavor when I was younger .... even the artificial flavoring in candy, snack cakes, etc.

Not so much anymore. Bananas just don't a-peel like they used to.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Morning gang

Up from First Nap, gloomy day.

Weather Lires state storm coming by noon and gone by 6pm.

Told the wife, go shopping, you have six hours, and ONE drink Daughter in tow they were outta here.

Neighbor John coming over w/Beer later, tunes of his choice.

• Like 4

• Moderators
wife chose the perfect banana for my mid morning snack. 

So who's the old guy you got to hold up the banana ?  :o  :P 

It's strange, of course people never look anything like you picture them from just reading, which is a good thing most of the time. 

• Like 6

The first thing that i thought was use $2 worth of rice to save one banana. But I wonder if it did anything to the inside or did it just make it yellow again ? I hate soft bananas.....it was pretty cool though.  :emotion-21:

I eat a good bit of bananas, once I mistakenly put them in the refrigerator, they were dark brown the next day but still firm on the inside, strange fruit.  

Seems like the rice would still be OK. Mmmmmmm banana flavored rice, maybe we're on to something.

• Like 4