Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang

Back in from the farm run a couple hours ago, been attaccking the Dodge project.

Not much drinkin today, did plenty of that here Sunday :emotion-41:

Hell, now that i think of it, iv not had anything but the Duggans w/coffee this morning.

Let the other birthday boy (Farmer) drink my share.

Gave him a bottle of HotDamn, turned around to fecth a few shot glasses, and they were all drinkin out of the bottle  :D

Farmer took a good snort, set the bottle down, picked up the 17Hmr and took out a squrrile climbing a tree by the Barn, shot

from the dining room table. happens daily.

Applied for SS this morning on-line, took aprox 15 Min.

Web site stated check back in 5 days. im good with that.

After this little burger break think i'll throw-in the

Lovely smelling RearEnd oil, 60/90 wile im still wearing my grubbies.

Thanx for the Birthday wishes :emotion-19::emotion-21:

post-57941-0-75700000-1448936143_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Good Tuesday morning everyone.............. :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Thanks dTel, I sure hope it does.........more $$$ savings need to keep happening  :wink:

Luther, that is a very nice table, looks to be OUTSIDE on the deck, .........and I noted the knives were also placed with their edges directed in the proper direction  :emotion-21:

Enjoy the day my friends along with a delayed Happy Birthday Mark  :emotion-19:  (WOW those farmers are a CRAZY bunch!)

............Gary

• Like 5

Morning gang

Up a Tad early.

33 outside, 48 in the Cave and rising.

Will finish up the Dodge today when it heats up to 50.

Electronic bench project(s), things iv been trying to get to for years.

First of the month and Taco Tuesday, well maybe a Burrito.

Worker Bee's put in a healthy week, Im looking forward to that SS check.

Need to find some coffee, should be done by now.

Cheers.

post-57941-0-92980000-1448973748_thumb.p

• Like 6

Good Tuesday morning everyone.............. :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Luther, that is a very nice table, looks to be OUTSIDE on the deck, .........and I noted the knives were also placed with their edges directed in the proper direction  :emotion-21:

............Gary

Yes, that table is outside. It was a bit overcast but nice enough to eat alfresco. You may tell by the correctly set table; I did not set it.

• Like 6

Morning folks.  Cloudy and a tad chilly.  Not much happening other than a trip to the range to shoot a friends AR-15 that he built.  Went over and saw it yesterday and watched him break it down to show me the finer parts of a build.  About ready to build mine with his assistance.  It's funs picking out the parts from different sources. 

While there I mentioned my other hobby and as it turned out he has some vintage gear to give me to get it out of the way.  Nothing too exciting but a beginners set up if everything works.  A Pioneer SX-3700 (45wpc), a Pioneer graphic equalizer, and a Pioneer cassette deck.  He changed the belts on the cassette player a few years ago.  It will be fun to pull it off the top shelf of his garage storage and clean it good.  Then to see what works.  He also mentioned having some RS electrostatic speakers in the attic.

LF just rode her bike off to the park to hit some tennis balls. Jake resting.  Coffee done.

Enough about me what's up with all you? 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

Morning gang.....

It's cold and raining.....

Had the 1st fire of the season last night.....the house was cold....I couldn't take any longer...

Mark...looks like I missed your birthday.....here's a late happy birthday to ya....

Carl.....glad ya had a good and safe trip...

Gotta get back to work....check-in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Carl.....glad ya had a good and safe trip...

Thanks.  It wasn't in the cards to get over there but I appreciate the invite.  My mother in laws house needed a lot of tlc.  I was either working on it or running back and forth to Lowes while I was there.  I fixed 2 commodes, one lavatory and a shower valve.  She also had a problem with a sump pump drain freezing up last year (drain was run uphill) and no heat in one room (damper shut off).  All fixed.  We pulled tomato plants and cages, pulled seat cushions for re-upholstery and oiled door lock cylinders as well.

• Like 6

• Moderators

Your becoming a regular Bob Vila, sorry bad choice of characters, didn't mean to insult you, what about bob the builder, that's better.  :D I know Bob well the first grandson was a fan and had all the videos and toys. :mellow:

post-9700-0-18740000-1448991060_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• Moderators
Had the 1st fire of the season last night.....the house was cold....I couldn't take any longer...

That's surprising you held out this long, we even had a fire already but it is our only heat and it got to 28 one night, our only cold this year so far.

• Like 3

• Moderators
First of the month and Taco Tuesday, well maybe a Burrito

Just because your another year older it's no reason to change tradition, well how does it feel, you have never been this age before ? :blink:  :P Pops  :ph34r:   

May we all live to be as old as Tarheel !  :o

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5