Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning yet again gang

Breakfast completed and looking at 41 degrees.

Could Do/Want/Will, has just gone out the window.

Cold, Lazy and looking for a clean shot glass, have now replaced any thoughts of a productive day.

It's 11Am so i will have a shot w/guinness chaser and see if my KT88s can warm this place a little.......... :ph34r:

• Like 7

Afternoon my cc&c peeps....

Late start today.... was up way late last night watching some shows on my dvr. Got a new cable box last week... the old one was messing up. With this one I can speak into the remote and tell it what I want to watch.... kinda cool..

Ahhhh bacon..... as I type wife is cooking up 3lbs for us all......well mybe not for "you" guys....cuz the time you get here it'll be gone..... lol lol

Not much planed today....dump is closed.... F-250 is full, so no leaves today...plus it's wet out today...But the leaves are almost done...

Might work on a snowblower some today... I have a old Craftsman track drive that I am giving to one of my customers... well he's more of a friend than a customer... Every year he give us concert tickets to Several Species... there a Pink Floyd tribute band that play Baltimore a few times a year.. I think they might do some other East Coast shows.... To my understanding there just a bunch of regular guys that have full time jobs but do this Pink Floyd thing.... Anyhow they put on a great show...they really connect with the audience.....

Page 661...yea it's not there.... gone gone gone.......

Yea Mark...it looks like you have the best answer ...cool.....  :D ... I had that honor last month or so... I also didn't know what that was all about....one afternoon I logged on and there it was....... thought it was kinda cool... So thanks Chuck... I now know where it came from...

And.... I think I just figured this "smiley" thing out...... man I'm really getting down with this forum thing....

Neil....good luck with the basement....we stared ours last month.....ahhhhh still working on it.....

Chuck....cool pics....looks like good times....

oldtimer....have fun with those lights..... I have not done outside lights since we have been in this house....17+ years...

OK gang.... wishing all a great Sunday.....gotta go bacon is ready.....

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Morining planned:

Wife just said "Lets go to BevMo" ----- oh Chit.

My shipment of Single Malts has been in for two weeks (couple highland and a lowland) and im just NOW getting around to sampling them.

She wants to buy me a bottle, and by god there are two things in life i do not turn down, free ammo and the other being

Single Malt(s). no brainer here.

Cheers, on with the day. :emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-21:

• Like 7

Afternoon gang, and a libation influnced one........

For those that may not be in the know, i Run K5 Nathan Air Chimes on the Dodge.

These are full locamotive horns to the tune of $3k + and have for four years.

Word has spread, i have an email as to a "Blowoff" that is where some three tooth redneck thinks he's got better.

He will be local next week as he states, i have a lot of "No Shows" Hey It's pocket change.

Iv yet to lose, "c" note, that is the standard, 100' with Db meter.....piece of cake.

I told him bring me a gallon of the shine.

A Primer:

• Like 4

Soooo Mark the wife was just walking in the office as I was playing the video of the airhorn....... she said "train's a coming".... I said no... that what minermark has on his dodge......

She said "what the does he have those for?????".... I was like... that's what my man likes.... 

I told her you were called out for a "blowoff".........she said " that's not what I think of when you say "blowoff".... lol lol

Gettem mark.... video that shitt for us....

• Like 2

Soooo Mark the wife was just walking in the office as I was playing the video of the airhorn....... she said "train's a coming".... I said no... that what minermark has on his dodge......

She said "what the does he have those for?????".... I was like... that's what my man likes.... 

I told her you were called out for a "blowoff".........she said " that's not what I think of when you say "blowoff".... lol lol

Gettem mark.... video that shitt for us....

Some years back the wife and i thought, lets get a fifth wheel!

Ok, shop and procure the 3500 that we all know will hall any dam thing on the planet.

Then the wife asks, (We live in an Apt downown Sac) Where are we going to store it? oh chit, did not think of that!

Then instead of the 5th wheel, 5Bd house instead, so now i have this huge truck WTF? am i going to do with this this thing?

Wife says keep it, it's paid for, um ok.

Sitting in my bud's barber shop dowtown, barber steve says, you should to geeet yourself some airhorns on that thing.

Hummmm, a little youtube, a little ebay, why in the hell not?

I run 140Psi with 30Gal tank and 3/4 inch jackhammer lines, locamotives run 130Psi, and 1/2" pipe.

Now i have have every Hic this side of the mississippi wanting a blowoff.......Chit.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4