Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Afternoon yet again gang

Burnin up the 666 page wile eating Turkey dinner #4.

I have stated many times i do not post on the BS forum, However when a thread is transfered to it, i like to see the ongoings of where it ends up. quite an education.

That being said, iv never been one to pass up a momment of good well placed response.

So be it, i plan on posting a response in said thread AFTER the holidays.

For those that cannot attend, There is only ONE i gun for on this forum, and ya'all know who it is.

I may give out someday, but i will NEVER give up.

Thad, im coming........... to the ONLY forum/thread you fit well in.

post-57941-0-40580000-1448752520_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

Thanks Mark for helping us move right along and your comment on my morning coffee ;0)

Hey, I am over in RTM, noted that the KT-88's (Electro Harmonix) are now showing this cool blue pattern on the glass !!image_130.jpegMore later Sunday....

• Like 5

Thanks Mark for helping us move right along and your comment on my morning coffee ;0)

Hey, I am over in RTM, noted that the KT-88's (Electro Harmonix) are now showing this cool blue pattern on the glass !!image_130.jpegMore later Sunday....

I know the glow of a Kclass tube when i see one  :emotion-21: 

• Like 4

Good morning-

It's a beautiful morning in Southeast Michigan; sunny and 27 with a predicted high of 40. Perfect weather for hanging outdoor Christmas decorations.

I've been advised that the day will be devoted to making a stab at cleaning the basement. I hope sufficient progress can be made to permit relaxing in front of the flat screen at 10pm (EST) to watch Spartans vs. Providence in b'ball

Now if the Tarheels can upset Clemson next week, the CFP picture will be interesting.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 5

Morning Gang

26 and dam sure feels like it.(if this was Age i am chatting about, no biggie!)

First cup W/Duggans tasting fine and cooling fast.

50 in Da-cave and rising w/foot heater(s).

Farmer(s) want me to visit, wife and i went out yesterday but they were all at another farm bidding on it.

Started up ALL of the dusters (4) now, ran to temp for 10min, sounded great with four running.

No dusting between now and March.

See if i can talk the wife into a CornDog here in a few Min.

Of course that means a 3 mile walk and a C note.

Sun is up and 33, lookin good.

25 Hrs and im on the Govt dole, partying on them, for life :):emotion-19::emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-77380000-1448812990_thumb.j

• Like 5

Good Morning yet again

Got a call from a Farmer, Drone shopping, budget $5kMax is what i told him.

He said DO IT.

Should be able to get a really easy learning one for that budget, knowing these guys it will

be used on multiple Farms and all weather, iv got to think of every senerio or i'll never live it down.

Looks like Bacon & Eggs, cannot go wrong there, bit nippy in these parts.

post-57941-0-33100000-1448817859_thumb.j

• Like 6

" . . .  25 Hrs and im on the Govt dole, partying on them, for life :):emotion-19::emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

So, are birthday wishes in order?

Not related to minermark's imminent status change, but I have two forum related questions.

1. Is anyone able to access page 661; and
  2. Who decides what constitutes the "BEST ANSWER" to a thread?
Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

" . . .  25 Hrs and im on the Govt dole, partying on them, for life :):emotion-19::emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

Well let's just say after applying on-line monday morning , my coffee will contain $140 Scotch, and i will be 62.

It looks to be a Grand + a month after tax's, that is just fine.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

• Moderators
LF and I attended the holiday flotilla at Wrightsville Beach......not far from the house.  Hosted by friends on their 32' Bertram.  A perfect night to be on the water!

Looking good, :) keep it up your doing great. B) Is it just me or is she looking better every time we see her ? You, well your just an old hippie............with good taste  :P

• Like 5

Not related to minermark's imminent status change, but I have two forum related questions.

Tarheel, the owner of who started the thread, and can change it any time.

I feel honered for the last month.

And zero acess to 661.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

• Moderators

It sure looks like it

If so Happy Birthday, I would say do something fun but you have that covered normally. :D  :emotion-19:  :emotion-21:   

• Like 4

1. Who decides what constitutes the "BEST ANSWER" to a thread?

That makes sense, but it doesn't explain how threads I started have had posts designated "BEST ANSWER," given the fact that I didn't make the designation.  Indeed, I don't know how to do that.

• Like 3

1. Who decides what constitutes the "BEST ANSWER" to a thread?

That makes sense, but it doesn't explain how threads I started have had posts designated "BEST ANSWER," given the fact that I didn't make the designation.  Indeed, I don't know how to do that.

When you start a thread, and someone replys, in the lower right hand corner of their reply you can select "Best Anser"

And you can deselect it also.

I have confirmed this just now by "Deselecting" the best anser in one of my threads.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148314-scotch-cigars-tunes/page-28#entry1950177

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4