Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

This is what I see.

EDIT, I can't up load it.  I took a screen shot, copied it to a word document and it won't upload.  It says "you are not permitted to upload this kind of file".

Here you go. I see the same thing. My company blocks picture hosting sites.

blacksquares.jpg

Edited by Wardsweb
  • Like 5

• Moderators
Morning gang Woke up to 40 degrees, beats 27 , "27 is pushing Nippy".

'

To me 27 is way past pushing nippy, 40 is nippy :o  Can't help it, lived my whole life close to the sun (south) :ph34r:  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Now that's not what I was thinking, I didn't care for Bob Vila, he is better at sales (himself) than woodworking, he sold out to Sears for years and his shows proved he didn't do any work himself anymore.

Forget Bob and give a nod to Norm Abram with New Yankee Workshop. That guy has seriously mad wood working skills. Then again, it helps when you have a shop with every tool known to man and a few I never knew existed.

Very true, he make it look so easy and it's not. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

Thanks for the pictures Gary!

For some reason, all I see I a small black square with a white "x" in it where the pictures should be.  Anyone have any ideas as to the cause

I noticed this about a week ago and thought it was just something new. If i was not signed in i would get black squares, sign in and pictures appeared. I have no idea why.

I think Chad said something about a forum updated look a while back, he could be messing with something, it's Chad so there's no telling ? :ph34r:  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

Afternoon gang

Just up from Nap.

I'll wake up a little different from this day forward. kind of like, just open my eyes,

and confirm, Yep im still here :emotion-21:

(posted this way to see if the wife/kid reads this forum).

Let me post a pic, make sure im still getting the Full Forum Benifits.

post-57941-0-27740000-1449096762_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

• Moderators

Damn, Tigerman be eatin good!

Yes he is, but out of everyone here, I would put money on your wife's cooking, sorry it's just a coonass thing. And if she doesn't cook I know she still knows what's good, she can't help it, it's in her blood  :emotion-21:  B)

It's    Live to eat, not eat to live...............it kills my wife, I can be eating and thinking about what I want to cook next, could be part of my extra 50 pounds  :(  :)

Edited by dtel
  • Like 8

• Moderators

The first thing that i thought was use $2 worth of rice to save one banana. But I wonder if it did anything to the inside or did it just make it yellow again ? I hate soft bananas.....it was pretty cool though.  :emotion-21:

I eat a good bit of bananas, once I mistakenly put them in the refrigerator, they were dark brown the next day but still firm on the inside, strange fruit.  

• Like 7