Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

After noon all.....

For some reason I can't put any "likes" on page 686....don't know what's up....

Neil...are we talking about a Honda S 2000?? I'm not really into the Honda race thing.... I've built a few Honda race motor's in my day. Built one turbo motor for big boost. I've also done a few of the motor swaps in the older Civic's.....that was kinda fun....but most of the kids wanted it done cheap....my custom work is not cheap....

It's funny they got a "cheaper price" but came back to me to fix all the bullshitt....after they paid my bill they ended up spending more....lol lol...

Over the years I've had the kids come in the shop and tell me they want to go FAST....I tell em to sell the Honda and go small block Chevy....I tell em I can get them to twice as fast and half the money....lol lol

Hey I'll send ya a pm tonight.....

MKP :-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 2

For the next time it snows.

11005553_10203507760286788_1230424893_n.

Love you long time Sarg :emotion-21:

My kind of thinking :emotion-21:

True American, when we see something we can make better, when we look at something and think of how we can build something to have fun. :emotion-21:

CeC has good input, i suggest a swimming pool store and pick up a couple of those foam tube looking things, lace them on.

You dont want anyone with stiches on xmas.

• Like 3

Afternoon gang

Just back in from shipping cookies.

Local chain market same lot, thought id refresh the Haggen-Daz supply.

Upon approching the check out, (many were open and no real lines),

I see this nice old lady walking toward the cashier, 10' feet to go she has, im behind her and in NO hurry.

Just then out of nowhrere woman/cartfull of food, wham, right if front of the old lady and me.

The old lady and i both said "Excuse Me" at the same time.

She looked at us and said, im in a hurry and dont have time for lines, or snippy people who complain :o

The cashier is like, waiting to see wich one of us is going to take this POS down :o

This wacco then yells at the cashier, Well, are you going to do your job? and check me out?

Cashier is now frozen/freaked, old lady and i are freaked,

stroke of thought occurs to me, i reach past the wacco woman, and push the switch on the plug strip register/Atm, everything goes down :emotion-21::smile:

I look at the wacco and say, NOW what you going to DO azzhole?

Applause comes from a line now formed behind us, wacco runs from store, no food/goodies for her :emotion-21:

Life in the Burbs.

post-57941-0-16460000-1449695750_thumb.j

• Like 12

Afternoon gang

I see this nice old lady walking toward the cashier, 10' feet to go she has, im behind her and in NO hurry.

Just then out of nowhrere woman/cartfull of food, wham, right if front of the old lady and me.

She looked at us and said, im in a hurry and dont have time for lines, or snippy people who complain :o

The cashier is like, waiting to see wich one of us is going to take this POS down :o

This wacco then yells at the cashier, Well, are you going to do your job? and check me out?

stroke of thought occurs to me, i reach past the wacco woman, and push the switch on the plug strip register/Atm, everything goes down :emotion-21::smile:

Applause comes from a line now formed behind us, wacco runs from store, no food/goodies for her :emotion-21:

Life in the Burbs.

BRAVO SIR!!!! BRAVO!!!!

• Like 6

Neil...are we talking about a Honda S 2000?

Hey I'll send ya a pm tonight.....

MKP :-)

Yes, it's a Honda S2000 with a roll bar and sticky Dunlop tires.

I watched a Wheeler Dealers episode where Edd China explained in layman's terms the variable valve timing of the S2000.  The prior owner sold it to Mike cheap due to an inability to get the variable valve timing system to work properly after an engine rebuild.  Edd found a stray bit of silicone sealant, no bigger than a finger nail,  blocking an oil passage that operated the valve timing mechanism. That bit removed and it all worked flawlessly.

Any suggestions, such as oil type, air induction mods, etc. or issues to avoid?  He'll be floggin' this thing pretty good.

• Like 5

Any suggestions, such as oil type, air induction mods, etc. or issues to avoid? He'll be floggin' this thing pretty good.

Normally you can get the most horsepower per dollar form aftermarket engine management programs.  Basically it's new software for your engines computer.  There are good ones and bad ones.  I'm sure there's an S2000 forum out there.  It would be a great source of info.

Most high flow air filters (K&N for example) don't flow any appreciable amount more air than stock ones and allow more dirt through as well.  HERE's a great article for the K&N fan boys to read.  Yes, I hate them.

• Like 3

• Moderators

For the next time it snows.

11005553_10203507760286788_1230424893_n.

Love you long time Sarg :emotion-21:

My kind of thinking :emotion-21:

True American, when we see something we can make better, when we look at something and think of how we can build something to have fun. :emotion-21:

CeC has good input, i suggest a swimming pool store and pick up a couple of those foam tube looking things, lace them on.

You dont want anyone with stiches on xmas.

So how do you steer that thing? Or is it like an inner-tube, "you don't. "

Where is the closest snow to you?

That ia going to look great on youtube.

• Like 3

• Moderators

You beat me to it, i was going to say it looks like one of those "hold my beer and watch this" kind of thing. 

We don't need no stinkin brakes  :unsure:

It's not 100% redneck, there is no cup holder 

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Afternoon gang

Life in the Burbs.

Sounds like something out of a big city. I don't think I ever seen such a thing. You typically see people with a cart full of stuff let somebody with a few items go ahead of them.

I admire your composure and quick thinking.

• Like 4