Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

55 and wet, blue sky's till this evening.

Latest antenna up on the cave roof, center radiator 40' up is tangled in the neighbors tree.

1. I must trim said tree.

2. I must stop using thick walled aluminium tubing, Sways a tad is an understatment.

Easy day, little to nothing planned.

Time for that second cup..... :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-77580000-1449769507_thumb.j

• Like 5

Afternoon gang

Just back in from shipping cookies.

Local chain market same lot, thought id refresh the Haggen-Daz supply.

Upon approching the check out, (many were open and no real lines),

I see this nice old lady walking toward the cashier, 10' feet to go she has, im behind her and in NO hurry.

Just then out of nowhrere woman/cartfull of food, wham, right if front of the old lady and me.

The old lady and i both said "Excuse Me" at the same time.

She looked at us and said, im in a hurry and dont have time for lines, or snippy people who complain :o

The cashier is like, waiting to see wich one of us is going to take this POS down :o

This wacco then yells at the cashier, Well, are you going to do your job? and check me out?

Cashier is now frozen/freaked, old lady and i are freaked,

stroke of thought occurs to me, i reach past the wacco woman, and push the switch on the plug strip register/Atm, everything goes down :emotion-21::smile:

I look at the wacco and say, NOW what you going to DO azzhole?

Applause comes from a line now formed behind us, wacco runs from store, no food/goodies for her :emotion-21:

Life in the Burbs.

I hope you yelled "Merry Christmas" to her as she ran out.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Community Coffee on sale for 3.99 a bag.  As one of Kroger's best customers I had a coupon for a dollar off.  So coffee at 2.99 for 12 ounces is going to taste very good to me.

Good price, wife just got me more yesterday, but not at that price, closer to $5, but i'm addicted so i need the stuff man.  :wacko:

But really I have been drinking some coffee someone gave me in between my normal Community. I was given 6 -11 oz bags of Dunkin Donuts Blueberry coffee, it's a little weird but drinkable for the price, I'm cheap. and easy. :o  :huh:  

• Like 2

i think it comes from 20 years in the Coast Guard...i love excitement.  we had a bomb threat one day at work. The building was evacuated. Bomb folks get there and want help from someone with knowledge of the building (four story building).  I was all over that job...got to walk around with those cats checking out the building.  Didn’t find anything; but, the “what if” was enough to get the adrenaline going.  Some of us just like to swim against the current.

• Like 6