Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

Looks like our 2nd (and final) kid is going to be a girl as well! Anabelle Ruth Ray.

So you HAVE figured out what causes this?

i had surgery so we could have kids, wife will have surgery so we don't. two is right within our wheelhouse ;)

This might be better in the Bloopers thread but when we decided that enough was enough I scheduled the big "V". The night before I thought it might be a good idea to get one last use of IT in case something went wrong.

Next day lying on the table the Doc is telling me what he is doing, slightly delayed, and just as the knife is touching he tells me that he had administered local Novocaine. It registered in my brain TOO LATE that this drug has zero effect on me. Did I say that it was too late? OOOUUUCCCCHHH!

After the recovery I find that the pre-op testing of the 'equipment' bore us our little girl.

Thad,

Congratulations. Enjoy your sleep now. Anabelle Ruth Ray...what a beautiful name. Sounds like a name of which the DAR would approve!

Best wishes!

Thanks sir. :) Her older sister (turns 2 tomorrow) is Adelaide Marie .. just seemed fitting to go with something in a similar "early 20th century" vein.