CORN

oldtimer

I like to peel all of the husk off and put right on the BBQ until a bunch of the kernels get black. No butt or salt, just the natural corn. Yum.

Then when you are done, tons of stuff stuck in your teeth (we call it kiki in our house). I just wish I knew where to get non GMO corn besides Whole Foods.

• 4 weeks later...

I just leave some of the stalk on and use it to hold the cob, roll it on a stick of butter and add a little salt.

As a child, I was led to believe that the plastic corn handles were "fancy", even though my folks didn't use them... As an adult, if the husk doesn't turn too black while grilling (soaked in water first), I leave it on for an even bigger handle to free up my beer hand.

This cast iron cornbread pan is the closest thing to a corn "trough" that I own:

That's the ONLY way I really like Cornbread, so my momma left me hers. The cornsticks mold PIC is on page 1

Edited by Sancho Panza

I like to peel all of the husk off and put right on the BBQ until a bunch of the kernels get black. No butt or salt, just the natural corn. Yum.

Then when you are done, tons of stuff stuck in your teeth (we call it kiki in our house). I just wish I knew where to get non GMO corn besides Whole Foods.

Grow your own :P

Nothing? What about walking up to the stock, breaking one off, peeling it, and finding a billion dollars? I could eat at the Del Taco everyday with that kind of dough…oh wait…I already do. Actually i thought this thread was about that heavy metal band Korn. Useless Klipsch Forum Trivia: About 10 years ago, I lived around the corner from the Korn member named Monkey.

Thank you for listening…enjoy your corn.

Would you settle for finding some rusty tin containers, opening them, and finding $10 million?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/california-couple-finds-10m-buried-treasure-in-back-yard/

Edit: In your yard?

Seems they aren't gonna get to keep that $10 million, those coins were stolen from the mint in 1899 and the Government is gonna seize them....

The subject is eating corn. Notice the former president using his fingers and not those silly holders. Even he knows how it's done.

Those silly holders are so you don't burn your fingers and can get to those end rows easier there fruitcup...

Well maybe some people need that kind of help. In that case they would be the one's to be called fruitcup.

Edited by oldtimer