Fred Phelps.....RIP?

oldenough

Sadly, he did Christianity more harm than good and didn't represent the mainstream Christian. Yet, i won't celebrate his passing; neither do i rejoice when my enemy falls. I feel sorry for him--he was misguided for sure and to spew forth so much venom is a sad way to live, and certainly hasn't been preached at any church i've ever attended.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

onlinedating2.jpg

Maude Lebowski: Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?

The Dude: Uh, is that what this is a picture of?

Maude Lebowski: In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. ******.

The Dude: Oh yeah?

Maude Lebowski: Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson.

The Dude: Johnson?

Regarding Phelps, he was probably g a ay:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html?_r=0

Regarding God hating figs, refer to scripture: Mark 11:12-14

11:12 And on the next day, when they came out from Bethany, He hungered.

11:13 And having perceived a fig tree afar having leaves ... He came, (seeing) if perhaps he might find something in it. And coming on it, He found nothing but leaves ... for it was not the time of figs.

11:14 And having answered, He said to it ... By no means into "eternity" may anyone eat "fruit" out of you. And His disciples heard.

Edited by sputnik