Recommended sub for LaScala Trios

Youthman

Michael just needs to make some saw dust or commission Wakejunkie. Heck, WJ could knock out a pair of F-20's in a weekend I'd wager.

Yeah, but what would I do after lunch on Saturday when I finished?

Deliver them of course!

• Moderators
Deliver them of course!

Don't give him any ideas cause he's just looking for an excuse to make a trip to FL for a visit.

Ellis, I just realized that your avatar was a video selfie you took with your dual Danley DTS10's playing.

Deliver them of course!

Don't give him any ideas cause he's just looking for an excuse to make a trip to FL for a visit.

Ellis, I just realized that your avatar was a video selfie you took with your dual Danley DTS10's playing.

You too will be in that seat soon! :)

• Moderators

I just got a newsletter from Volti Audio and he is selling a Volti Sub for $1500... It might be a good one for you too.

You have got to be kidding !

Is the Volti sub no good?

I have no idea, I would guess it's a copy of another sub made to look pretty.

I have tried to stay clear of this and probably shouldn't have said anything, sorry.

• Moderators
I'm ready!

Wow you have slipped off that steep slope, RF to LaScalas now folded horn subs, welcome to the dark side, we've been waiting.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• Moderators

One day your done and now your going to change almost everything. I guess a new projector would be good as long as your doing everything else. Hmm that will only cost a few grand more :rolleyes:

Are we still talking about Youthman ? :D

Well the further you go the less you have in front of you. :rolleyes:

Edit; I wonder if my wife wanted MWM's to finally put an end to me looking at speakers :o She may be smarter than I gave her credit for, I need to rethink other things now ! :(

Edited by dtel

Man those volti speakers are so nice. To bad they cost over 20k (sorry if im wrong on price)

The sub is normally almost $3k... So i figured the $1500 price would be a good deal if they do what you want them to do. The only problem is if you decide you need 2 it's gonna cost you for the second one.