how do i remove my membership to forum

Please delete my membership to this forum. Thanks.

I wish you would stick around. I know the guy you had a difference in words with and he is one of my go to guys for anything audio. I also do not agree with him in all of his comments, although he has possibly taught me more in only days than i have possibly learned in the 10 years prior...

Man if i withdrew my membership here every time I disagreed with somebody it would be at least once a week....

I wish guys like you that have been a member for years would share more...we are all learning together and nobody knows everything although altogether we do make a great forum...that from the past and into the future!

• Like 2

Please delete my membership to this forum. Thanks.

pgh,

Don't typecast the whole forum from your interactions with one member.

In trying to answer your original question, I am sure you have heard small speakers play before right? Your home stereo has a bigger sound, even when you don't crank it up right? The Pro Theatre stuff has a bigger sound at regular listening volumes than a typical home stereo and a lot of us are willing to put up with the expense and loss of space required to achieve that sound. I have a 7 channel pro speaker surround sound myself and you would be welcome to come have a listen for yourself.

Stick around a while, come on in, it's a good group hear.

Roger

• Like 3

I wish you would stick around. I know the guy you had a difference in words with and he is one of my go to guys for anything audio. I also do not agree with him in all of his comments, although he has possibly taught me more in only days than i have possibly learned in the 10 years prior...

Man if i withdrew my membership here every time I disagreed with somebody it would be at least once a week....

I wish guys like you that have been a member for years would share more...we are all learning together and nobody knows everything although altogether we do make a great forum...that from the past and into the future!

I finally tracked down the originating posts to read for myself what the hubub was all about. I'm not going to offer my personal opinion on the subject unless someone wants to beat it out of me.

That being said, I don't think Mr. PGH is right, and I don't think Mr. Claude is right.

I think Mr. Beeker is right. :emotion-21:

Edited by wvu80