Sale Pending SVS PB-12/Plus 2 Subwoofer

USNRET

Around the first of June I will have decided which ones to get and will be updating to dual subs. With this in mind I am putting up my trusty black SVS PB-12/Plus 2 sub with the 12.3 drivers. Other than needing a good dusting between the cabinet and the platform, I don't know that there is a defect on this thing.

At 19" W x 26.5" H x 28" L and 165 lbs, it's not shipping anywhere but we could meet somewhere with a couple hours of 78418.

Oh, price: Let's start at $650. And while you are shppoing here at the reaally, reaally good deal store step down further into the garage sale area and find my Pro_Ject RM-5SE turntable and Speed Box II

post-19886-0-56540000-1401646941_thumb.j

post-19886-0-24980000-1401646953_thumb.j

post-19886-0-59420000-1401646962_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET

• Moderators

Wow, when I was first looking to build my HT, this is the exact sub that I was wanting to buy. Every review I read online said that it would "Question the integrity of your walls". This is definitely a great price on what I've read to be an amazing sub with incredible output. Best wishes with the sale.

Truthfully, I just have the change bug. Prior to my last thoughts on changing I looked for and would have paid $1000 for a used Plus/2 in this condition if it were within driving distance.

Truthfully, I just have the change bug. Prior to my last thoughts on changing I looked for and would have paid $1000 for a used Plus/2 in this condition if it were within driving distance.

I sold mine for 900 and the buyer paid to ship it to Canada on top of that.

Well I am going to try multiple subs and I can't keep this one as I would be caught buying more stuff. Different boxes ok, more boxes not ok. See dear I cut the big one into 2 pieces so it would look better just for you.

I'm gonna list the sub, turntable, Squeezeboxes, etc on Clist and see what interest I can stir; probably none down here. I might end up on the auction block but I would hate too. I just can't see lowering the price on this sub.

• Moderators
I have tried a few subs including the JTR Cap and so far my PB-12 Plus does the best job in my room GLWS Awesome Sub

That's saying a lot considering you change out your gear more than I do. :D When you find something that works, it tends to remain even when other gear changes.

I live in the St. Louis Missouri area, but have great friends in San Antonio. maybe I could work something out to have them meet you and then meet me. i've been in the market for a sub for a while I recently moved to a RF 7ii HT I have been without a sub since I got it and it is making me sad :-) give me a holler if that's something you may be interested in doing. I have bought an amp from youthman and he can tell you I am a straight shooter.