Happy Fathers day

dtel

Got chocolade croissants for breakfast today, baked by our youngest son [10 years old] and self-made coupons from our oldest [11years old] for various things; "helping dad chopping wood" and "getting dad a beer" .

Hooray for fathers day !

• Like 3

So the wife fires up breakfast, chatting after the meal, she kind of drops the hint of she does not wish me on Two wheels anymore.

Just when I get ready to fire back the normal "Guy Response" she pulled me in to her Pc, and showed me these! :o

Shopped and looked at these a few years back, picked up my Dog for less than half of what these critters cost, and have been happy w/Dog.

She said sell the dam thing and throw the money toward the V8 trike......required about .02 seconds of thought. so im shopping.

Good wife. 427 Ci @550+Hp

• Like 2

• Moderators
So the wife fires up breakfast, chatting after the meal, she kind of drops the hint of she does not wish me on Two wheels anymore. Just when I get ready to fire back the normal "Guy Response" she pulled me in to her Pc, and showed me these! Shopped and looked at these a few years back, picked up my Dog for less than half of what these critters cost, and have been happy w/Dog. She said sell the dam thing and throw the money toward the V8 trike......required about .02 seconds of thought. so im shopping. Good wife. 427 Ci @550+Hp

A 427at 550 hp, she is brave, or wild, one of the two if she is picturing herself on the back, either way congratulations. That would give a whole new meaning to roadtrips. I think I might be a little scared to drive that, and with the sound it would make just idling I doubt I could get my wife on the back ?

But you have to say it is cool looking

But I have to ask with all that iron right in front of you wouldn't it get really hot when driving ? I don't know, have never tried one even with a normal engine

• Moderators
I would think this pretty much applies to anyone who breathes and has a neck.

Well that's true but I didn't wanted it to get personal for those who would rather not think about there dads for whatever reason, I had a great dad myself and think about him everyday.

So the wife fires up breakfast, chatting after the meal, she kind of drops the hint of she does not wish me on Two wheels anymore.

Just when I get ready to fire back the normal "Guy Response" she pulled me in to her Pc, and showed me these! :o

Shopped and looked at these a few years back, picked up my Dog for less than half of what these critters cost, and have been happy w/Dog.

She said sell the dam thing and throw the money toward the V8 trike......required about .02 seconds of thought. so im shopping.

Good wife. 427 Ci @550+Hp

Cool looking trike, although no safer than 2 wheels, Happy Wife = Happy Life

post a couple pics of the dog

One other word of caution, check with insurance B-4 buying, some custom bikes are a bear to get insured reasonably

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1

Trikes don't turn well, add a big V-8 and you're looking for trouble.

True from trikes of yesteryear, the new one's steer a lot better, iv tried out a couple of older ones years ago.

The way we ride around here is a putt a few times a month with really good weather.

im also looking for something that holds it's value a tad better than some of my other toys have.

I ate it in the aviation field, couple of times, although I have 5K down on a new ICON, estimated date of arrival 2016.

Cool looking ride, although I personally prefer riding on two wheels in our bussy country ; we are allowed to drive tru traffic jams with care.

Must be a lot of fun though revving that thing and burn some rubber !

I decided when I got the Dog, really just to hold off till I get the ICON, then likely make some moves, as good and bad azz as that trike looks, they still want $40K+, so it's an easier choice for me.