Epics on ebay.

Shiva

For anyone interested in some Epic CF4's, who also live in the Florida area. there is a pair up for sale on Ebay at a great price of $575.00. The guy selling them does not have them listed as CF4's, but you can see that in his pic of the serial # sticker.

• Like 1

Looking at the serial decal, it looks like it says Epic CF4 to my eyes. Also, from the serial #, these speakers were made on the 41 day of 1995. I don't think they would be version 1's by that date. They do appear to have the longer ports. Probably version 2's.

Looking at the serial decal, it looks like it says Epic CF4 to my eyes. Also, from the serial #, these speakers were made on the 41 day of 1995. I don't think they would be version 1's by that date. They do appear to have the longer ports. Probably version 2's.

Seller is going to double check which cf it is and also the port length. I will let you guys know.

Alex

Edited by alexg5775

This is a picture with the cables inside the speaker and also the back of the woofer. It is clear monster looking cable so should be the ver 2 correct?

Besides the sound, the version one has deeper ports and a grey color horn - not a black horn. I don't know if the wire size changed. The picture is of my CF4 version one and CF3 version 2. To tell t he difference, the port's length and color of the horns are the only two was I know of.

IMG_1741-1.jpg

Edited by jweber

Congrats from a fellow CF-4 owner! I have had mine for a few months now, and it is fun getting to really know new speakers with older recordings.

My advice to get the most out of your new speakers; do whatever Moray suggests! B)