Save Amy!

eth2

What if we were all to chip in, buy Klipsch and fire the a**hole who let Amy get away. We could then hire her back as we would be the new owners!

Completely agree, but "Thornton Mellon" would be the only one with that kind of common sense, and im afraid he is unavailable.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Voxx International is the current owner. We could all buy one share, go to the annual stockholders' meeting and give our one minute rendition of "Stupid is as stupid does" to the Board of Directors.

Any other ideas?

• Like 1

Yep, I'd like to know the whole story. But as long as Amy's Happy, I'm Happy for her. Still going to miss her.

Chad and Alex just cannot compare. I don't care how short their skirts are. Maybe I should make that how long their skirts are and how many petticoats they wear. I don't think any make up will help either!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

================================================================================================================

================================================================================================================

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES YOU SEE FIT. I never claimed to have talent

Ode to AMY

Poor Amy, almost gone

Leaving us here to sing this song

Pretty, smart girl with the cute dress on

Poor Amy she is soon to be gone

Yeah, back down, turn around slowly

Try it again, rememberin' when she was a Queen

It was easy, try it again when she was the Queen

Much to easy, rememberin' when she was our Queen

All right, look at her moves

Not quite the walkin' moves

We should fight, too much to lose

How do we fight the Amy' blues

Well, I've got the Miss Amy blues

Runnin' away, off to L.A.

Got to find the dock in the bay

Maybe find it out in L.A.

Runnin' scared

Runnin' blue

Will the Forum last

What'll we do?

Well, I've got the Amy' blues

Is she off and away, off to L.A.

Got to find the dock in the bay

Maybe find it back in L.A.

How to fight the leavin' blues

How to fight the missing Amy blues

Edited by Taz
  • Like 4

This may all be of her doing and she doesn't want to be saved. You never know. Going under the assumption that they'd be stupid to let her go, I'd think she's moving on to greener pastures and good for her. Klipsch's loss is her new employers gain.

If I let someone go, I never give them one or two weeks notice. I doubt Klipsch would either which makes me think she's going to a better situation for her personally. I wish her nothing but good luck however good employees seldom need luck to succeed.

• Like 1

There are times when a person simply decides another role is desired. Could be an opportunity Amy has wanted since she was a child and has the opportunity to give it a shot. Could be frustration. Every Bose ad I hear on Pandora is like a thistle barb stuck in my thumb. Klipsch must be a frustrating company to work for in certain regards. Taking personal action seeing such conflicts of judgment is what sets leaders apart from followers and I can see that character in our Amy.

• Like 1

I always tried to make sure my best employees were challenged and rewarded. So, as VOXX is a huge organization with limitless opportunities, they failed in their responsibility of compensating and/or challenging a valuable employee. (IMHO)

• Like 2

I always tried to make sure my best employees were challenged and rewarded. So, as VOXX is a huge organization with limitless opportunities, they failed in their responsibility of compensating and/or challenging a valuable employee. (IMHO)

Sometimes there's no bad guy and you just want to change. I'm perfectly content in my job but if something popped up that interested me, I'd certainly listen. I'd also have nothing but good things to say about my current employer if I were to leave. I wouldn't think they failed me, it would be a me thing, not a them thing.

Sometimes there's no bad guy and you just want to change. I'm perfectly content in my job but if something popped up that interested me, I'd certainly listen. I'd also have nothing but good things to say about my current employer if I were to leave. I wouldn't think they failed me, it would be a me thing, not a them thing.

My...you are quite argumentative this morning! May I suggest some Duggans (skip the coffee)??

You guys are missing the real solution here. All we have to do is find out where she's going and start hanging out on that forum. :ph34r:

We would be just going in circles if we tried to do this...

144.gif

We lost over twenty teachers of a staff of just over a hundred at our high school this year. Two are renters and neighbors of mine- One retired and the other is just moving on. I heard at least a dozen underlying reasons for the flight. I'm not aware of even one who was not offered another contract. I hope Amy is as happy as my neighbor who just retired!

SSH

I know many teachers who are fed up. Common core requirements are being poorly implemented, testing is overtaking teaching time, administrators are trying to cta by scapegoating teachers, class sizes are skyrocketing....

• Like 1

Very few absolute statements are defensible, and it is a sophist tactic to attack an argument by applying a literal interpretation to a general statement. However, in my experience representing teachers, administrators caught between budget constraints and state requirements are all to often willing to scapegoat teachers to save themselves.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1