Lebron, the decision II. Should he have a show about it this time?

JL Sargent

with all this talk of him going back to cleveland, and neither he nor anybody in his camp denying it -- hope is rising again for them. Hard to believe that he'd put them through this twice. if he doesn't go back, he's going to be public enemy number one all over again--and Dan Gilbert will write another strongly worded letter. Personally, he should come to the Los Angeles Lakers--it's nice out here.

Edited by BigStewMan

with all this talk of him going back to cleveland, and neither he nor anybody in his camp denying it -- hope is rising again for them. Hard to believe that he'd put them through this twice. if he doesn't go back, he's going to be public enemy number one all over again--and Dan Gilbert will write another strongly worded letter. Personally, he should come to the Los Angeles Lakers--it's nice out here.

he's going to dangle the carrot in front of Gilbert, get a big apology and say "see ya sucker".

I didn't care for Brazil's style of play this cup. It appeared that they played more dirty than skilled as in years past. I'm glad they went out and didn't make it to the finals. I'm also more impressed with the US's results looking back on who they played and what the outcomes were.

LeBron proved he could win championships outside of Cleveland... (since Lebron left Cleveland 4 years ago, Cleveland has had the WORST winning percentage in the NBA). Yes, Lebron met with Dan Gilbert (owner of the Cavaliers) and ultimately said, "We all make mistakes, who am I to judge?" NBA hardcore fans will remember "the letter" that Dan Gilbert wrote 4 years ago...in which Gilbert guaranteed that Cleveland would win a championship before Lebron would...fail by Gilbert.

That being said, I was glad to see that LeBron released his decision on a thought out "essay" rather than a live press conference. Whether you love or hate LeBron, look at "The Decision" 4 years ago and then compare it to his decision to go back to Cleveland. In 4 years, he has matured and realized that the game of basketball is bigger than himself.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit - now Lebron and Johnny Football can party the city of Cleveland to the ground, lol.

Edited by homeskizzle
  • Like 1

It's astonishing the amount of money following Lebron. The Cavaliers team now worth a billion instead of 500 million. Ticket prices doubled overnight. He will bring more money to Cleveland than the RNC ever thought of.

JJK