SOLD FS: 4 thx subs 2 ka 1000 amps.

MichaelandKlipsch

Up for sale are my 4 Klipsch THX KW-120 Subwoofers with 2 Klipsch THX KA-1000 Subwoofer amplifiers. Each KA-1000 powers 2 of these THX Subs. I bought brand new and have enjoyed them thoroughly. I will be selling them as 1 set at $4000 firm. I’d love to sell them as a complete set @ $4000 including both amps. I will however sell them separately at 1 amp and 2 subs for $2000 each. Id be willing to drive and meet someone depending on where they live.

You are getting 4 subs and essentially 2 free amps. These are Pick up only since there so heavy I will not be shipping them. They currently reside in my theater and im happy to give demos of these. PM me if interested.

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch
  • Like 1

Hey Carl, sorry I haven’t been on in a while… no excuse I know. I have talked extensively with Steven and decided to get 2 JTR Captivator S2s. The Thx subs are astounding no doubt but I want to go with (4) of the 18” JTR subs. Each unit has 2 18” drivers with a 4000 watt (7200w) peak amp. Ao I'm going with two units that will go directly in the same spot as my Thx subs are. Want to step it up a bit is all. Truly though the KW-120s are great subwoofers that I would recommend to anyone. I thought about keeping them in the garage or something but I don’t think I’ll use them much and would rather them find a nice home.

Any interest in a trade involving a nice pair of Cornwalls, LaScalas and Hetesys?

Come on Michael, crawl over to the LaScala "darkside". ;):D

If you have any real interest in music, LaScala is the way.

Bill

Edited by willland

Any interest in a trade involving a nice pair of Cornwalls, LaScalas and Hetesys?

Come on Michael, crawl over to the LaScala "darkside". ;):D

If you have any real interest in music, LaScala is the way.

Bill

Yes these def aren't going into my two channel music application lol. I don't have room for lascalas in our living room with the wife still married to me that is. I have my rf7iis in there but no way she will allow those lascalas :(