La Scala's in an Explorer

cyto

I can fit two LS in my Subaru Forester, and they also fit in my old '96 Blazer. I got a piece of mdf cut to fit between my wheel wells on the cars, so I wouldn't have to slide them over the hinges for the folded down seats. I put an old beater blanket down and they slid in on their backs (horizontally... they are 35.5 inches tall and I had a little over 36 between the wells on both vehicles.

Bruce

when i bought my cornwalls, i had never seen or heard a pair of cornwalls, but a man named phil c. had a pair for sale in arkansas, so i had taken a job at ANO power station in arkansas , i work outages around the southeast, while i was there working 4 - 5 weeks making money, i could buy speakers that i had never seen here in georgia, i was in a honda mini van, i wanted the speakers so bad that i was willing to leave my middle seats there.... like when i was a teenager back in the 70's... speakers where more important than my car seats.... but i did get them in there, the next year i went back and bought cornscalas....lol they went in van also.... got it figured out now....

• Like 2