Youthman's LaScala Trio Home Theater Build (Version 2.0) Begins!

Youthman

Thanks Ellis.  And I've always been envious of your setup.  I would love to hear a Danley DTS-10 someday.

You seem to always find the spectacular deals in your area... I wouldn't be surprised if you find one or more for sale close to you. :)

• Moderators

Funny you mention it, I actually have a Danley notification on my Craigslist App.  I've only seen one Danley DTS-10 listed but if I remember correctly, the guy wanted $1500 for each of them.  That may very well be a great deal but youthman will never spend $1500 for a subwoofer.  I'll patiently wait for the deal to come along.  LOL

Have you thought about going to a tablet based remote? 

Do you know about this stuff? It sounds very interesting, and would get away from the proprietary stuff. I have a Phillips universal that I never use because it's stupid. I would much rather have a small android device with 10 times the versatility, 4 times the screen size, and half the weight.

• Moderators

Probably not. I would think I have much more flexibility and control with my URC MX-890. Not sure a tablet would offer any benefit. Plus it takes up a lot more space than a universal remote. Not to mention I have an older iPad 2 which is pretty large