Klipsch Gear Store Feedback

Alex L

• 4 weeks later...

A couple ideas used in the past, just for ideas.

front and back, there about shot from much use

(front, per dtel's Post #41 pic) Klipsch Loudspeakers

(back) Where Music Lives  -or- (back) Where Music Comes Alive

Edited by wvu80

• 2 weeks later...

I like the wood signs. Bring back some of the vintage stuff I used to pick up at the factory. A different version of the "Bullshit" shirt and of the Hobbit one. My ex threw out both of my originals in the 80's or 90's. I can still get the coffee mugs from.... no, not going to mention it! I have a pocket knife, a full set of original coffee mugs, a couple of original bullshit tees. 

Heck, I think I still have the football jersey we wore for the Klipsch flag football team in Hope in the late 70's! 

For those still sporting them, how's about a nice tie.  Might have a logo...might have some Heritage diagramed onto it...

It could be serious or whimsical  (I wear anything from a traditional tie to one with Green Eggs & Ham & 'Eat at Sam's' on it)

Interestingly, the ones that get the most comments are the green eggs & ham and/or the loony tunes with a bunch of different characters on it.

Regardless, the tie could have images of Heritage on it, mixed with some sayings or perhaps a discrete 'BS' button as well.