MODERATORS KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING

BigStewMan

​I’m still enjoying teasing them … soon the newness will wear out and they’ll be regular guys again; but, for now … its still fun for those of us that are still immature and loving it.  

P. S. don’t tell them that about this thread…if they get suspicious and start asking questions, just assure them that it’s not about fashion, dancing, or moisturizer.

Edited by BigStewMan

You guys are killing me, I can all ways come here for a laugh. 

Who's joking? This is the most serious conversation that i've had since i tried to figure out why banks charge you money when you bounce a check--pay more of what they know you don't have any of.

• Like 1

You guys are killing me, I can all ways come here for a laugh. 

Who's joking? This is the most serious conversation that i've had since i tried to figure out why banks charge you money when you bounce a check--pay more of what they know you don't have any of.

+1 to this.

Also, who thought it was a bright idea that the less money you make, the more you should have to pay in interest?  I mean...really...what's up with that?

• Like 1

Or owing no money to anyone gives you a terrible credit score, but having a bunch of bills but paying regularly gives you a good credit score.

My son paid a car note for 3 years, never was late or missed a payment.  He owned the vehicle for a few years and when he went to buy another one, his credit score was 0.  He had no revolving debt (hates credit cards) or any other bills that reported to the credit bureau.  It's crazy.  You have to owe money to have credit??????  You should have great credit if you DON'T owe money, that way you can pay it back, right???

Call it what it is - a debt score.  You have to go into debt, a lot, so the banks will let you go into... more debt.  :blink:  And we fall all over ourselves for this score. 

We decided to try a counter culture experiment a few years ago to not borrow anymore.  While strange at first, it is nice now to be able to say when Capital One asks what's in our wallet, we can sincerely answer... money!

No debt = muy bueno!

(PS - all credit in the world to my bride on that - I'm a spender by nature.  I'm just enjoying the fruits of her discipline!)